Where to get new sound bar cover / padding?

Will’s TJ

I took mine off because it was in bad shape and I can’t find someone that sells replacements. Does anybody know where I might get one? I’m just looking for the speaker bar cover, not the rest of the roll bar padding.

I'm not so sure there's anyone that sells new replacements.... Someone else can respond to that, but I've seen them on ebay

I took mine off because it was in bad shape and I can’t find someone that sells replacements. Does anybody know where I might get one? I’m just looking for the speaker bar cover, not the rest of the roll bar padding.

It is falling apart or just sun faded? If it's sun faded Dulpicolor makes a fabric and vinyl spray dye that makes them look new. Doesn't stiffen them up and doesn't run in the rain according to reviews I have read specific to Jeeps. There are a few threads on this forum about it. Several other name brands make fabric & vinyl spray as well.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00098PO3G/?tag=wranglerorg-20

If the issues go beyond sun fade, I don't have much advice to offer at the moment, but I'm sure someone will.

I looked for a supplier but finally gave up and left the bars naked, I like it way more. The only issue is the speaker? wire over the top, but colour matched tape, I used black Gorilla tape, fixes the problem. There might be a way to route the wire thru the roll bar.

DSCN1027.jpeg

I have a similar problem: "spice" colored sound bar skin, with a lot of black stains on it (I think from the old top, which was covered in a tree mold). After cleaning it, I thought I'd try the duplicolor suggestion above, but I don't see any colors that would match "spice". Anyone else found a good vinyl spray dye that would match factory "spice"?

I have a similar problem: "spice" colored sound bar skin, with a lot of black stains on it (I think from the old top, which was covered in a tree mold). After cleaning it, I thought I'd try the duplicolor suggestion above, but I don't see any colors that would match "spice". Anyone else found a good vinyl spray dye that would match factory "spice"?

There is a thread about interior restoration. Good paint codes in it.

I painted my soundbar with sem color coat. It worked excellent.