Which extended brake line kit?

TJBrad04

I have a 4 inch Teraflex short arm kit, so naturally I was looking at the Teraflex extended brake line kit. Before I make the purchase, are there any better kits out there? Not looking for a cheap kit or "that'll work" stuff, looking for quality hose material, correctly indexed fittings, etc. I have original disc/drum combo.

Thx!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Crown Performance (not crown automotive) has about the best we have used. Not cheap unfortunately but no mistakes and DOT compliant. I'm not sure they don't make them for a lot of others who sell good quality brake hoses since a bunch of them look very similar with regard to covering on the braid and how the end fittings look.

You don't need extended for the rear.

Crown Performance (not crown automotive) has about the best we have used. Not cheap unfortunately but no mistakes and DOT compliant. I'm not sure they don't make them for a lot of others who sell good quality brake hoses since a bunch of them look very similar with regard to covering on the braid and how the end fittings look.

You don't need extended for the rear.
These in the 4" flavor a good length with the Teraflex short arms? http://www.crownperformance.com/jeep-tj-wrangler-1997-2006-3-4-lift-stainless-steel-brake-line-kit/

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I am using the Raybestos YJ lines. BH38861 & BH38862

IMG_2309.JPG

Reactions: OscarTJ
Got Crown Performance extended lines on my TJ. They're very nicely made and have held up perfectly, would certainly recommend them.

I've been running stock YJ front brake lines since 2010. Never had a problem.