SOLD White TJ half doors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m interested. Can you get a fastenal shipping quote to 94526?

Thx!
mikeskiw at gmail
I messaged you privately about the quote. Not sure if you saw it but I need an address in addition to the zip code as well as a phone number for the quote

Last edited:
Let me know if Mike backs out. [email protected]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

He hasn’t responded and Quite honestly i’d rather not ship it as then I have to find a good size box for them or put it in pallets if I want it insured and I would prefer not to have to put it in pallets make sure it’s packed safely etc. what state are you in?

Last edited:
He hasn’t responded and Quite honestly i’d rather not ship it as then I have to find a good size box for them or put it in pallets if I want it insured and I would prefer not to have to put it in pallets make sure it’s packed safely etc. what state are you in?
Ok, well it's Sunday. And I'm a long ship also. You'll find someone close.
Good luck

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I picked up the uppers and frames. Quick sale. Big thumbs up!

Also, I have slate blue half doors with a white jeep. I like the way mine looks with the slate blue, but if anyone (local) wants slate blue, I'd be willing to even trade for these whites if this helps out. (Would like to keep my mirrors though I think, since they aren't cracked.)

Reactions: Chasitek
Yes. Go to whichever postal service you would like and get a shipping slip and just send me the shipping slip. I think that would be the easiest
IDK what a shipping slip is? Can you ship them to me UPS and I will add cost to the $400 and send you a money order for total?
PM me for my exact address thx

Add me to the list if Crockett decides against ... jcyoungATcomcastDOTnet

~John

ro be clear I will send money order for $400 plus shipping before you ship. thx

I PM’d you with what i think would be a good way to make the transaction. I just require that you pay for shipping up front. I can’t front the money to anyone and pay for the shipping first. I will get the quote and have them print it out formally but I won’t pay out of my own pocket for the shipping under any circumstances. This goes for anyone interested. If you are interested just PM me your address with all the details or whoever prepays for shipping to their address will get the doors as I think that is the most fair since a lot of people message me that they want them but then are not responding. So i’m moving to first come first serve to be fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.