Who has the highest miles?

Nice. Did you have to do much to the motor yet? So far you seem to have the most miles on the original motor that is active on here. I know there was some guy with 600K, but I don't think he is still around.

I don't have miles on mine at only 41K. Hopefully that will change this year as I want to enjoy this new to me ride.

Bought it at 217k. Mail service out of TX originally. I’ve put 22k on it this past year. Starter has been it but I have an intermittent random cyl misfire and some O2 CEL’s so I’m sure it’s time for me to do the coils, plugs, and those sensors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2005 RHD TJ Sport
2010 BMW 528xi

Reactions: StG58
Technically it's old enough to drink (and boy does it).

I'm at 158K on my 97, although I replaced the engine at about 146K and it was barely driven for several years after that.
Yah my 97 TJ is in a 12 step program for Jeep gasaholics....lol
I got my 2.5 in Nov at 151k - pulled the head and did a valve job, dang I've put 9k on it since...cuz it looks cool and runs like new :)

97 Sahara- 87000 original miles
97 Sport- 245K second engine
48 CJ2A- ~12 K miles original (was used only as a plow jeep when I found it)

Reactions: KCsTJ
214k on my 2000 SE. I’ve only put 1k on it since I got it a year ago. Engine runs like a top.

Reactions: fuse
197055 on my 99 TJ. I bought it the first week in Jan. Jan 31st is the first time I took a pic of the odometer. It had 191516 on it. So I put 5539 on it since then. :D

Reactions: TJ Starting
247,000, but second engine. First dropped a skirt on number 5 @ 200K exactly.
Same, with a new engine just cuz it was tired @ 180K
But a third of that was towing a trailer.
IMG_2886.jpeg

22 years old and only at 125k +/-.

Routine maintenance and replacements. CAM sensor, CPS sensor, plugs, wires, radiator, waterpump, tstat, starter, and hubs.

I have had 6 with inline 6's, never one time had a hiccup, not once .

Had one so worn out the crank case pressure shot oil out the dipstick and we hooked a hose and can to it to catch it so it could run back in .

Those were the days.

My 03 Rubicon has 41,000, and every mile has been a blast. I bought it for the low mileage , didn't realize the rest of it was shot nearly . Had sat too much . It had basically been a crawler ...but it has turned into a pretty well rounded rig thanks to the forum , and dead presidents.

Reactions: Kenneth G Zinis
My 2003 has about 95K on the clock, but I just swapped the drive train out with one with about 40,000 street only miles on it. The original tranny was tired and sloppy, but my original engine was okay. New engine is smoother, quieter, and slightly stronger.

Reactions: AndyG