Who in here likes to hunt?

West texas whitetail
123_1.jpeg

I am still yet to kill my first big game, but I wasn't old enough at the time since you have to be 14 and I was only 10 in this photo, my Dad and I used to go pheasant and chukar hunting quite a bit until his hip gave out and I hit high school. It just sucks because I'm about to graduate High school now and he was just about to have his hip surgery until this quarantine canceled everything.
IMG_1263.jpg

I saw the animals screaming in pain.

Nope no scream, just bang, flop :)

Not sorry for been a hunter conservationist, we do more for these animals than the antis ever do. Our dollars supported the reintroduction of the eastern wild turkey into Iowa and their full return has allowed us to harvest a controlled number of birds every season...

Nope no scream, just bang, flop :)

Not sorry for been a hunter conservationist, we do more for these animals than the antis ever do. Our dollars supported the reintroduction of the eastern wild turkey into Iowa and their full return has allowed us to harvest a controlled number of birds every season...
You took the bait 😭

If you don't like this thread and have nothing good to contribute, move along to another thread.
Agreed, I am not a hunter (just no interest) but I am not about to chime in with a counter point when not asked. I still enjoy this thread for the sake of seeing everyone's interest and pasion on the topic. Now we need a dedicated fishing thread!