Who in here likes to hunt?

Yote's are the smartest animals on earth.
With my foxpro i could only manage foxes.

I've shot 2 during deer season but never called one into range.

Reactions: MikeM
My last.
NCM_06411.jpg

Reactions: MikeM and B B
Yes, they are smart buggers. The one in my photo I caught in a snare. I learned they're a little easier to get when I'm home sitting on the couch. I gave up on calling them years ago, ran out of patience.

Reactions: Bird
No doubt. As I was telling Chris via PM, I spent two months in Oregon for work. Oregon and Washington are absolutely breath taking with scenery. Hoping to go back and do some hunting this year.

Reactions: MikeM and Bird
Spring Turkey hunting is fun. Had my wife all set up in an area where some good Tom's were. I came back to see how she was doing. She didn't know I snuck back earlier to to check on her and took her picture. She said she didn't see anything. Now I wonder why she didn't. :)
IMG_20170430_095722933_HDR.jpg

What a great thread, I am just finding a lot of the "hidden" stuff on this forum. We do a lot of hunting both in CA., Oregon, and CO. That is what lead us to buying the TJ,something we can tow behind the camper when hunting. My wife's CO muley. from this past season. We are hitting the sheds this week, hopefully.....
IMG_5361.JPG

I came back to see how she was doing. She didn't know I snuck back earlier to to check on her and took her picture.

You're one brave man, I'm afraid I'd get shot sneaking up on a hunter while dressed in camo. :sniper:

Priceless pic though :sisi1

Reactions: JMT
You're one brave man, I'm afraid I'd get shot sneaking up on a hunter while dressed in camo. :sniper:

Priceless pic though :sisi1
I wanted to be quiet not to make noise that might scare the Turkeys.... She knew I would come back for her, plus she is sure of her target before she pulls the trigger. I wasn't worried.