Who wheels with the top off?

AndyG

Because some other guys are perverts
Lifetime Supporting Member
I'm in North Alabama,so it's woods,rocks , creeks and mud ...and that's typically our driveway.

Is the pleasure of the open air work the muddy interior?

What do you guys prefer?

Bakini too (trek top) with half doors.

Where I wheel, no doors = a big mess. Soft Half doors are a great compromise

Topless and doorless as well, as much as possible. Mud I can avoid or go through with less wheel spin. Last trip to Windrock was DUSTY! That to me was far worse to clean out of the interior.

Reactions: StG58 and AndyG
Top off with a spiderweb shade when I have passengers in the back seat — otherwise it's just too cramped back there.

Otherwise hard top and doors on with the windows down. I have to drive an hour or more on the highway to get to any of the local trails. I don't know about everyone else, but I find driving with the top off on the highway to be tiring. Too much noise, too much wind.

Maybe that's an argument to get new fabric for the soft top and reinstall it.

Windrock was DUSTY! That to me was far worse to clean out of the interior.
All we have here is dust — huge clouds of it all the time. It's bad as the lead Jeep, much worse in the back of the train. But clean up is easy. Hit all the upholstery and carpet with the Shop Vac, then wipe down the hard surfaces with a microfiber cloth and you're good to go!

Reactions: JeepZilla380
Mesh top, soft half doors. Cruising in creek beds with open-range cattle near by, arms in and speed is slooow.

Awesome, I went today , had my spiderweb folded back ,just covered the rear , full doors on.

Great day . Beautiful. 68° this morning .

Minimal mud, good trails, Rocky sections.

You can be really precise with a Rubicon fully locked and a thumb throttle. I was amazed .