Wildman's TJ is getting a face lift

I’m still gonna say it’s a Chevy radiator. Forever.

It is a Jeep radiator that have an engine swap requiring the outlets to be on opposite sides than stock. You can call it anything your feeble mind wants..
But those of us who KNOW know that it's got the proper engine in it along with a Jeep radiator.
You know.... You don't know until you know kind of thing....

Once you install it in your TJ it's a "Jeep" radiator...

...disclaimer I didn't say "FCA" I said Jeep!!!

Might have to break out the crayons for this one...

It is a Jeep radiator that have an engine swap requiring the outlets to be on opposite sides than stock. You can call it anything your feeble mind wants..
But those of us who KNOW know that it's got the proper engine in it along with a Jeep radiator.

I don't know, calling him a Marine might be a step up.. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I’ve now learned that once the LS is in it’s just a Jeep engine.

I’ve now learned that once the LS is in it’s just a Jeep engine.

HAHAHAHA, feeble mind again..... I have a Jeep that was manufactured by Mopar & I have a Mopar engine. I also have a radiator made for a Jeep that has the inlet and outlet on the proper locations. If you feel better by calling it a Chevy radiator so be it...

But NO it's still a LS (LAME SHIT) engine no matter if you install it into a Jeep or a Miata. But nice try...

HAHAHAHA, feeble mind again..... I have a Jeep that was manufactured by Mopar & I have a Mopar engine. I also have a radiator made for a Jeep that has the inlet and outlet on the proper locations. If you feel better by calling it a Chevy radiator so be it...

But NO it's still a LS (LAME SHIT) engine no matter if you install it into a Jeep or a Miata. But nice try...

1660698092225.gif

How many years do I have to finish my Jeep? ;)

I have no idea how long it'll take you to finish your Jeep. Do I have a mystic ball now that can tell the future? I understand you feel I'm more knowledgeable than you since I explained your confusion about a radiator. But that doesn't give me special powers to see into the future. Now if you're trying to be coy and make a dig towards me and my project my answer is that it'll be done when it rolls out of the garage and not until then.

Now children... play nicely!!

Oh who am I kidding... I got $20 on @Wildman

Any takers???

Hey he started it... 😛

Naw I can't take advantage of a simple minded person. I mean who would put a "lame shit" engine in their rig? When you could of had a Hemi? Right? I know... Damn

I Have no idea what's going on in here.......

Build looks superb as usual Wildman.

SSDD around here. App just has to try and find anything with the word Chevy in it to make himself feel better about being a sheeple by putting a LS into his LJ. You know trying to distract so others don't notice how silly it is.

Thanks, it's taken me a LOT longer to get to this point but I'm still hoping it's going to roll out of the garage before winter.

Hey he started it... 😛

Naw I can't take advantage of a simple minded person. I mean who would put a "lame shit" engine in their rig? When you could of had a Hemi? Right? I know... Damn

SSDD around here. App just has to try and find anything with the word Chevy in it to make himself feel better about being a sheeple by putting a LS into his LJ. You know trying to distract so others don't notice how silly it is.

Thanks, it's taken me a LOT longer to get to this point but I'm still hoping it's going to roll out of the garage before winter.
1660702400858.gif

I was unaware Apparition has an LS, I'm sure his 6.2 has plenty of vortec tornados in his combustion chambers. But not hemi style power.

He did use a 6.2 right? No replacement for displacement .....I mean another 5.3 swap would just be white bread with crusts cut off.

Just kidding, back to this build.

Unless your 5.3 had twin Hiroshima hair dryers boosting 14 psi.

I was unaware Apparition has an LS, I'm sure his 6.2 has plenty of vortec tornados in his combustion chambers. But not hemi style power.

He did use a 6.2 right? No replacement for displacement .....I mean another 5.3 swap would just be white bread with crusts cut off.

Just kidding, back to this build.

Unless your 5.3 had twin Hiroshima hair dryers boosting 14 psi.

I don't know if it's a 6.0 or 6.2 but he's taken the pansy way out with a crate engine. I mean first he's confused cause he thinks a LS is 'good" and then he orders a 460 HP crate engine. But heck his hearts in the right place...

Some of us like to walk on the wild side and build our own stuff.

Leg is still a little sore today. Which I expected after being off it for 9 days. I'll take it easy tomorrow and limit my walking and standing but want to get back at finishing the painting I need to do. Found some other parts I'd forgotten about that need to be painted.

Plus been toying with the idea of painting the fiberglass hood I have. I've watched a few videos on how to prep & paint a hood so I'm fairly sure I can do it. I'd like to add some more vents before I painted it also. So we'll see how the next few days go.

I can’t wait for anything to go in. Just want this thing done so I’ll have a wheelin partner in crime.

Of course, they’re never done.

WTH is this LS barrage!?

I can’t wait for anything to go in. Just want this thing done so I’ll have a wheelin partner in crime.

Of course, they’re never done.

WTH is this LS barrage!?

It's taken me a lot longer than I expected to get this build done.

The LS thing is a little ribbing going on between app and me. We just flip each other shit now and then.

It'll be interesting to see how much power my 408 can put down. I'm trying not to get my hopes up for a ton of power. But those stroker motors are supposed to be healthy.

It's taken me a lot longer than I expected to get this build done.

The LS thing is a little ribbing going on between app and me. We just flip each other shit now and then.

It'll be interesting to see how much power my 408 can put down. I'm trying not to get my hopes up for a ton of power. But those stroker motors are supposed to be healthy.

I’d stroke if I had the time and money. Wait….I just realized I can stroke right now….

200.gif

It’ll be great. I’m just working on finding enough time to hook up my new stereo, amp, and sub. 😏 You’re working on fixing the 🌎!