WLDRYDE

Tell me more! I hope it’s a Cyclone.
Nah, ,77 Grand Marquis like the one my grandad had (my profile pic). My grandmother never learned to drive & she bitched incessantly about having to be driven to her hair appointments in his old F-100 carpenter's truck, so he gave in & bought the latest in American luxury at the time. Power everything, sweet wood grain, & yellow inside & out. Oh, and ashtrays in every armrest lol. I grew up rolling around in that thing with my brother on the way to the fishing pond as he rolled his own Top Tobacco cigarettes & smoked with the window barely cracked.

I take it to car shows now with my kids, have about 300 8-tracks that I set up on display w/ the factory manuals and a vintage set of luggage for some reason. I think I have the only 8 year old in the world who has a favorite 8-track.

Nah, ,77 Grand Marquis like the one my grandad had (my profile pic). My grandmother never learned to drive & she bitched incessantly about having to be driven to her hair appointments in his old F-100 carpenter's truck, so he gave in & bought the latest in American luxury at the time. Power everything, sweet wood grain, & yellow inside & out. Oh, and ashtrays in every armrest lol. I grew up rolling around in that thing with my brother on the way to the fishing pond as he rolled his own Top Tobacco cigarettes & smoked with the window barely cracked.

I take it to car shows now with my kids, have about 300 8-tracks that I set up on display w/ the factory manuals and a vintage set of luggage for some reason. I think I have the only 8 year old in the world who has a favorite 8-track.

That's cool! Sounds like good memories.

There was an old guy around here several years ago who had an old Cyclone. I only seen it out of his driveway a hand full of times, but I've always like those.

Reactions: qslim