Wrangler EV will go 0-60 in 6 seconds

I didn't know they had issues with going slow. That's an easy programming fix IMO. I would think Jeep or someone will add an infinitely adjustable crawl ratio at some point.

In fact you probably won't need lockers or anything at that point. Like better than lockers. Like sensing which wheel needs the power more, etc.

The additional weight will likely take some decades to figure out. That's good for towing though.
Conceptually I'd like to see 4 motors utilizing something like a portal style axle for clearance but I'm sure they'll go with independent suspension all around.

Reactions: BugoutJeep
Conceptually I'd like to see 4 motors utilizing something like a portal style axle for clearance but I'm sure they'll go with independent suspension all around.

That would all be easy, it's just, why would you get an all EV that you have to tow to a trail for probably some crazy amount of cash and you'll lose 1/3 of the value by driving it off the lot. Unless they offer one that charges itself somehow with a mobile generator or on-board internal combustion engine or something, it's not going to be very useful for a consumer that wants versatility. A body made of a solar array wont' even help you much, except maybe run the AC a little.

Reactions: Apparition