FREE WTT want to trade Savvy rear bumper for half doors

RINC

E pluribus unum = Out of many, one
Supporting Member
A Sunny Place For Shady People. Laveen, AZ
Price
Rear Savvy bumper for rust free half doors. Bumper is powder coated. Has a ding on the lower passenger side.

Msg me if needing more specific pictures.
20201203_112218.jpg

tailgate009.jpg

I didn't think you were serious about this. Not parting with the front?

• Love
Reactions: RINC
I am listing a set of half doors and would love that rear bumper... but I am on the other side of the continent...

Nice...and color matched? :)

My guesstimate on shipping rates using Pirate Ship (UPS) based on my recent experience shipping to/from NYC and Tucson.

- $100 to ship the bumper
- $200 to ship the doors (without windows)

I hope it works out.

If I didn't already love my Garvin Wilderness back rack setup I'd be countering your offer for both front and rear bumpers for my 100% miiiint half doors WITH uppers.

• USA Proud
Reactions: RINC

My guesstimate on shipping rates using Pirate Ship (UPS) based on my recent experience shipping to/from NYC and Tucson.

I hope it works out.

I now have two sets of half doors in black. I don't need both...
What I NEED is a low profile rear bumper with a receiver.

I hope it works out.

I think Facebook subsidizes marketplace shipping so if you want a "cheat code" for better rates, list the parts on marketplace, let the buyer buy it from you through that, and use their built-in shipping system. I've seen it cut as much as 50% off the regular retail shipping price.