YJ I saw today

KimsJeep

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Today the Hub's and I went to Home Depot and I saw this guy.
fullsizeoutput_373d.jpeg

I wish I would have taken another pic from the side, but I didn't and it was gone when we came back out. Thought it was kind of different. I think I have seen something like this on FB or maybe even here, but it had some strange style fenders and sides. Still pretty neat and it is the first "different' one I have seen. I see the other styles quite often.

I was a huge CJ renegade fan....when those came out I thought it was the end of the world . I was sure Jeep designers had lost their minds.

I was a huge CJ renegade fan....when those came out I thought it was the end of the world . I was sure Jeep designers had lost their minds.

Yah, I was never a fan of the square headlights. As I read more and more on Jeeps, I have found that most all new Jeep styles are met with the phrase "it's not a real Jeep", and I hear they YJ got that same thing thrown at it when it first came out.

Yah, I was never a fan of the square headlights. As I read more and more on Jeeps, I have found that most all new Jeep styles are met with the phrase "it's not a real Jeep", and I hear they YJ got that same thing thrown at it when it first came out.
Real Wranglers have square headlights...
Prove me wrong.

Reactions: Tranz Zam
I was never a fan of the dash, wipers and headlights. The 4.2's had a lot of performance robbing trash under the hood. You could get it to run much better if you stripped the engine bare and started fresh. New ignition, distributor, intake and carb.

Technically if you scratch off every jeep that has been labeled as not a real Jeep you will be back to the original military vehicle.

It is so funny how that always happens.

Today the Hub's and I went to Home Depot and I saw this guy. View attachment 89627

I wish I would have taken another pic from the side, but I didn't and it was gone when we came back out. Thought it was kind of different. I think I have seen something like this on FB or maybe even here, but it had some strange style fenders and sides. Still pretty neat and it is the first "different' one I have seen. I see the other styles quite often.
Well, that's a little ....different ... now I know what they mean by Retro.