You truly have not enjoyed music

This is a weird one to me. It feels very familiar, but nothing at all like the original.

to funny, between the lack of enthusiasm and the 2;30 song they drug out to 4m that might drive me batty.
but the trade of you mention for noise pollution is why i don't bother my neighbors when they play puerto rican party music all day or the guy next door starts with his irish bagpipe funeral music for 10hrs.

I go out to houses in construction a lot and 75% are Hispanic. Been that way for years. Which is fine I enjoy all people. Gotta say that anymore.
But anyways. They work real hard and fast good people. On the job sites they blast their music and sing at the top of their lungs. It’s a site. I enjoy it. Breaks the monotony of the grind seeing that. When I worked on the railroad I would get that all day working on the tracks and ya I know that all to well. After awhile it becomes irritating. Let’s hear some violin concertos or something exciting!

Reactions: socalcowboy
Until your disc jockey neighbor has blasted very loud versions of songs that you know, but you really don't. My neighbor is celebrating his daughter's 16th birthday so he has been tuning up all week for it. He is almost a 100 yards away from us and loud enough to rattle windows.

As a Hispanic, this is funny but also still annoying. And something that often happens where I live. Not just for birthdays —anything could set off a loud musical celebration.

I get your frustration. You just gotta do what my brother did and move away from people as far as possible, onto a 10 acre piece of land.

Come visit So Texas! We have two AM stations in English, the rest Spanish. I am in the minority. SA is 64% Hispanic by official count; more like 80% in reality. Two of my neighbors have strung up their party lights across their backyards and play musica almost every day. I love it! The only thing bad about SoTx is that summer is so long+hot.

There's nothing worse than some fucking asshole that thinks it is okay to run impacts, cut, grind, and beat on steel all fucking day long.

This is my life right now. The houses directly across the street both have young kids so I feel like I can't do any fabrication or impact tools after 8pm, so it took me 3 weeks to build a bumper an hour at a time during my lunch breaks, when I had time for one. The new garage points into a couple hundred feet of woods before reaching my neighbors garage, who started out as a mechanic and a fabricator before a spine injury forced him into office work and I'm pumped about it.

Come visit So Texas! We have two AM stations in English, the rest Spanish. I am in the minority. SA is 64% Hispanic by official count; more like 80% in reality. Two of my neighbors have strung up their party lights across their backyards and play musica almost every day. I love it! The only thing bad about SoTx is that summer is so long+hot.
I grew up in a rural area of south east NM, I didn't even know you could have gringo friends until I got to high school.

Reactions: Head Lice
Until your disc jockey neighbor has blasted very loud versions of songs that you know, but you really don't. My neighbor is celebrating his daughter's 16th birthday so he has been tuning up all week for it. He is almost a 100 yards away from us and loud enough to rattle windows.

Our family has a number of jokes that resulted from one of us singing a song and the words that came out the mouth were not at all the words of the song. It was just filling in the blank of what we thought we heard. They are hilarious, unforgettable, re-visitable moments.

I grew up in a rural area of south east NM, I didn't even know you could have gringo friends until I got to high school.
Our favorite restaurant growing up in NE Texas was a Mexican restaurant named "Gringos." When I looked that up as a teenager I was like, "What?" Ironically, everyone who ate there was a gringo.

I grew up in rural all white town, and I have to say I wish I was Hispanic sometimes. Great families, and great parties. Never mind my fantasy of getting divorced, and having a good time with a younger illegal that wants to be a citizen.

I could listen to that song either way. I loved spending my winter break visiting my grandma on the Mexican border.

There's nothing worse than some fucking asshole that thinks it is okay to run impacts, cut, grind, and beat on steel all fucking day long.
Actually, I've had both. The steel work didn't really bother me, the fucking Cuban music which was at about 90 dB at my property line, and 80 inside the house was FAR worse. They finally got tired of my calling the cops EVERY SINGLE WEEKEND for almost 2 years, and moved the Hell out. The unresponsive slumlord owner then sold the property, which was a good thing because I had accumulated enough data to sue and was just starting to look for an attorney when the idiots moved.

New owner is a real gem, and is fixing up the place - I don't think we'll have problems with trash tenants again. The thing of it was - I actually liked most of the previous tenant's music, but not at 90 dB and not the same songs over and over and over again.

I can empathise with knowing, but not really, lyrics, for years I have been wondering if Scaramouche can do the Fandango, does Beelzebub have the Devil for a sideboard? Like a bat out of hell - something, something something else, was Lola really a girl?

My references are probably at least half a generation out for youngsters (anyone under retirement age), but @mrblaine I'm with you on this :ROFLMAO: