Your go to beer or liquor

8% abv is yard work beer for the old Irish drunkard. :cool:
1645836383078.png

For me, I like a good scotch. Talisker 10 or Storm and lagavulin 16. Also Bullet and Michter’s bourbon.

Beer wise, I like sour ales and IPAs

I have not read through all 7 pages but Screwball whisky is my current favorite.

vanilla, maple, and caramel Crown with Ice is like a ice cream when I was younger

There is a local brewery that has a red ale that I really enjoy. and currently drinking

Enstock is another go to beer.

dos equis amber in a frosty glass after the first Margarita. The second Margarita is always weak!

Corona seems to be just right after doing some yard work on a hot Alabama day.

cabernet sauvignon the nice just chill nights. Red wine is also a go to but not from most restaurants.

I remember Lowenbrau from my high school days. A very long time ago.
We musta gone to the same HS, “The Class with More, 84!

Lowenbrau was what the old man drank on very rare special occasions, otherwise it was a steady stream of High Life, Genny Cream Ale & Carling Black Label.

When we got a few extra bucks in our pockets we went Canadian, Moosehead or Molsen, & if we really had some extra scratch it was St. Pauli Girl all the way

St. Pauli Girl.jpg

We musta gone to the same HS, “The Class with More, 84!

Lowenbrau was what the old man drank on very rare special occasions, otherwise it was a steady stream of High Life, Genny Cream Ale & Carling Black Label.

When we got a few extra bucks in our pockets we went Canadian, Moosehead or Molsen, & if we really had some extra scratch it was St. Pauli Girl all the way

View attachment 313349
I'm a year behind you. Class of 85.