Your go to beer or liquor

85 grad here, went to school 45 min south of the Canadian border. I remember when you could bring liquid on a plane. I once brought a case of Molson Brador and Molson XXX on a plane home to NY. Back when 4-5% was considered high alcohol content...lol

Complete craft beer nerd. Prefer hazy ipas and diabetic stouts. Don't mind normal beers, but I can't stand sours! If anyone is on Untappd, add me, same as my screen name here.

Complete craft beer nerd. Prefer hazy ipas and diabetic stouts. Don't mind normal beers, but I can't stand sours! If anyone is on Untappd, add me, same as my screen name here.
Hazy IPA is one of my favorites too. I tried a honey basil kolsch in arkansas recently that is my new favorite.

Michter's is my favorite, but pretty hard to find. I had a good day last week and scored two bottles (and a cheap box of 7.62x39).

PXL_20220304_040648560.jpg

Currently enjoying a a fantastic imperial stout aged in bourbon barrels with a little Irish cream, made right here in OKC.

Reactions: Matt888
85 grad here, went to school 45 min south of the Canadian border. I remember when you could bring liquid on a plane. I once brought a case of Molson Brador and Molson XXX on a plane home to NY. Back when 4-5% was considered high alcohol content...lol
Now days you bring Molson back into Canada. My Canadian BIL complains that he can buy Molson in the States a half the cost than a store across the street from the brewery. They have to pay for all the free social programs some how.

• Sad
Reactions: ColoJeep

I like some sours (Weldwerks in Greeley, CO makes some great Berliner weisse) but I've had to cut them out because of how ridiculously acidic they are. Hoping to cut my stress level down soon so I can tolerate that stuff without refluxing.

Never been an IPA fan. If I want to eat a flower or a pine cone I'll just do that. 🤣 I know there are some that aren't as absurdly hoppy but just being able to choke one down is the best they get for me. I'm much more prone to go for things on the malty end of the spectrum.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bufante
Bourbon/Whiskey is go to. If I had to pick, Elijah Craig barrel proof is definitely up there. Like bourbon so much I run a small website that locates rare bottles (in my city) for ppl :LOL: my wife thinks its absurd

That’s one bottle we can easily find up here, C922 is sitting on the shelf but I’ve already got 3 open I’m working through

image.jpg

Reactions: kameronkales
I’ve done the same. Grabbed a few of each release this year.

For the money, and how easy it is to get its great. Less time looking for bourbon = more time working on Jeep

Bourbon/Whiskey is go to. If I had to pick, Elijah Craig barrel proof is definitely up there. Like bourbon so much I run a small website that locates rare bottles (in my city) for ppl :LOL: my wife thinks its absurd

Have to try the Elijah Craig. Bootlegger 21 from Prohibition Distillery is made by a friend. Def worth a try if you can get it.

My go to is either Wild Turkey American Honey or Casamigos Tequila.. Big fan of tequila past year or two.

Not a big beer fan at all.