“Best” 31x10.5R15 tire

I’ll be honest, I’m a little confused on the difference between the cooper evolution, Maxx, and STT Pro. Any one feel like explaining?

more info on the Patigonias, and other general tire discussion
https://wranglertjforum.com/threads/milestar-patagonia-tires—good-bad-or-ugly.16667/

I have 31x10.5 Toyo Open Country A/T IIIs. I’ve put about 2000 miles on them so they’ve worn in a bit. They have a very aggressive tread, a quiet and smooth ride, and grip everything from dirt, water, snow, and ice. We had a big snow a couple weeks ago (6” which is a lot for us) and between the roads and the freshly powdered forest service roads I don’t think I lost traction once.

I was out with a group Wednesday and I aired them down to 15psi and they ate the washboards up. I’m happy with my purchase.

Treads and size on a 15” canyon wheel.
View attachment 206225View attachment 206226

Video from our snow day. About 4” in this spot. This is basically a big open field, so a mix of snow, grass, and mud, and I had no issue making the climb and wheeling about. Probably about a 30° angle or so on the hill.
View attachment 206242

Picture of that same area when it’s dry to give you an idea of the terrain.
View attachment 206240

I've been considering Toyo OC A/T III, so this is all really great information. And I have canyon wheels, so it's nice to see how they'll look. Thanks!

I’d also consider the Falken AT3W, I run them on both the Wrangler and our RAM 2500. They‘ve been excellent in all conditions sans ice and are wearing well on both rigs. Surprisingly quiet on road too which I appreciate as I DD the Jeep. One set was made in the US and the other in China... which I was bummed about when I got them (my first set was US made so I assumed the second would be as well).

Reactions: KingCarGuyZ