“Best” 31x10.5R15 tire

you laugh, but the Lexus has three lockers from the factory (fulltime 4wd means a middle diff as well.). its not a cream puff, but a rebadged Landcruiser FZJ80.

Not mine, but:

View attachment 205786
I’m more laughing at how much it must hurt to slide that into a tree, panels can’t be cheap. Bet the ride is amazing though, great for overlanding.

I’m more laughing at how much it must hurt to slide that into a tree, panels can’t be cheap. Bet the ride is amazing though, great for overlanding.
we don't have trees around here. Found a photo of mine with the ST Maxx tires (I don't take many photos of my trucks):

80.jpg

I guess I am a BFG guy because my Dad is.

My Jeep came with new A/T's so I bought the 5th for the spare. Lucky for me, the 3rd place I went had 4 in stock from an order a customer never picked up. The backorder on tyres is painful man.

Reactions: AMS417
Following because I'm looking for new tires, too. No one has mentioned Toyo at all. Is there are reason for that?
I think for the price Nitto is the better choice. Toyo owns Nitto and both are built in White Georgia USA (most LT tires anyway). Both brands produce a good product.

I think for the price Nitto is the better choice. Toyo owns Nitto and both are built in White Georgia USA (most LT tires anyway). Both brands produce a good product.
I have Nitto Ridge Grapplers on my F250 and love them, I'll probably go with Nitto Trail Grapplers on the little yellow LJ when these cheap Korean mudstars wear down

I have Nitto Ridge Grapplers on my F250 and love them, I'll probably go with Nitto Trail Grapplers on the little yellow LJ when these cheap Korean mudstars wear down
Are your cheap Korean mudstars perhaps Kenda’s? I’d be curious to know what you think of them.

I highly don't recommend them
They were on it when I picked it up and since they're brand new (installed by the car lot) I plan on abusing the heck out of them then replacing them with something nicer (Nitto Trail Grapplers)

I thanked the car lot I bought mine from profusely for NOT putting new tires on the Jeep I ended up buying. I was able to see how the existing tires were wearing ( just fine), and not have to deal with crap tires. The ones on it are well worn, but will last at least as long as a set of cheapies would have.

After much searching, I have come to the conclusion that the Nitto Trail Grapler M/T is not produced in a 31’ the smallest that they make is a 33’ ☹️

FWIW the 4Runner crowd loves the Nitto Ridge Grappler. The older models have the same problem we do, too light for the big heavy truck tires

I have Duratracs (31/10 x 15) on my 01 Sport and KM2 on MY 03 rubi (33 12 x15) Like them both but in mud the duratracs are not the greatest, and there the BFG's really shine. But the KM's arnt wearing the best