02' TJ - Capable daily driver

Finished up the rest of the armor install this sunny weekend..
I expected this side to be a bit more time consuming given that my rocker panel on that side was out of shape and the corner armor had this in it:
View attachment 510367

I was able to get it straightened out pretty well, and given the price I got the armor for it is not a big deal

Started with the sliders
View attachment 510375

View attachment 510369

Then onto the corner
View attachment 510370

Overall came out pretty well, the damage to the corner is not too noticeable
View attachment 510371

Happy with how the rig is sitting currently, just need to get that HP in!
View attachment 510373

View attachment 510374
(Also traded my tan hardtop for a black one)

This is looking insane! Really nice attention to detail. It was super enjoyable catching up on your build thread. You’ve been meticulous with the HP30. The C Armor turned out super nice. Great work on that one scraped/dented corner.

FYI, my Mamba wheels will be up for sale soon. I have no clue if you’re still interested, but I did give you first dibs. My inclination is to sell the tires with wheels so I don’t have to De-bead them. Plus, they’re very well balanced.

P.s. you’ve inspired me to remove my slider backing plates and paint them aluminum color.

Reactions: kiwi and PNW_LJ
This is looking insane! Really nice attention to detail. It was super enjoyable catching up on your build thread. You’ve been meticulous with the HP30. The C Armor turned out super nice. Great work on that one scraped/dented corner.

FYI, my Mamba wheels will be up for sale soon. I have no clue if you’re still interested, but I did give you first dibs. My inclination is to sell the tires with wheels so I don’t have to De-bead them. Plus, they’re very well balanced.

P.s. you’ve inspired me to remove my slider backing plates and paint them aluminum color.

Agreed, kiwi’s been doing a great job. The overall cleanliness and the way the thread reads, kinda reminds me of Jeff’s build thread.

Reactions: kiwi

I would definitely be interested! Let me know once you've got them swapped out for beadlocks

I would definitely be interested! Let me know once you've got them swapped out for beadlocks

These have 35x12.5r15 KM3's on them with 12-13/32's of tread. They have some rock rash. Part of my territory. 😬 I will have them off by Thursday.

Reactions: kiwi