SOLD 03 Rubicon (Savvy / Currie)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. I am giving my jeep to my daughter and leaving it with her in Pennsylvania in two weeks. (Actually I bought it for her all along to use for college.) My return flight connects thru Denver. If there were some way to convince my wife between now and then, I will most certainly be in touch, but I think you will be able to sell it by then. Don't sell it to any lowball offer! Good luck!

Wow. I am giving my jeep to my daughter and leaving it with her in Pennsylvania in two weeks. (Actually I bought it for her all along to use for college.) My return flight connects thru Denver. If there were some way to convince my wife between now and then, I will most certainly be in touch, but I think you will be able to sell it by then. Don't sell it to any lowball offer! Good luck!

Sounds good! I am about 100 miles west of Denver though and with the steering box starting to loosen it would be a long drive back to Arizona. Probably best to load in onto a truck and ship it.

I would love to make a deal with someone from this community, and will ship out of state!

Thanks for the info. I won't be able to commit. My wife and I just celebrated our 28th wedding anniversary and I don't want it to be our last. I think I'll have to settle for a jeep that is closer and not as nice. So any other members out there? Take a look...

Reactions: MaloStapalo
Older gentlemen from Fort Collins picked it up today to use for hunting. Good to know she wont be destroyed in the rocks or mud. Thanks for the memories guys, its been fun. See you at the next one.

"How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard."- WP
Curious - do you think he knew the quality of the components on it? He could have gotten any old Jeep for a few bucks less. Sounds like maybe he knew it had some great suspension parts on it and was willing to pay a few bucks more for them...thoughts?

Glad you were able to find a good home for it.

Older gentlemen from Fort Collins picked it up today to use for hunting. Good to know she wont be destroyed in the rocks or mud. Thanks for the memories guys, its been fun. See you at the next one.

"How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard."- WP
That was a nice Rubicon for the money , and I enjoyed your posts and noticed you did nice work on it. ....hang around, and most importantly, hope that all you are working through up there is good for you and your family.

AndyG

Status
Not open for further replies.