04’ JMT’s Twin Teenagers Build

Love the bumper! 🤣

4CF63B1B-9677-48E8-83F3-9FB01FC73460.png

Last edited:
So who gets which one and how was it decided?
That is still undecided. There are trade offs either way. White one is nicer and clear title. Blue one is more capable and rebuilt title. It may be the flip of a coin. It may be an agreement. I can’t believe this is happening either way.

That is still undecided. There are trade offs either way. White one is nicer and clear title. Blue one is more capable and rebuilt title. It may be the flip of a coin. It may be an agreement. I can’t believe this is happening either way.
Might be worth waiting to decide until the work is done. Just in case the twin keeping the white one finds themselves unavailable to help with work on the blue one :ROFLMAO:

Another TJ coming on Saturday for the other Twin. This one is a little rough, but it comes with some plusses. It will take a lot of work, but not a lot of money.
This is both awesome and scary. Now you have three to fix, maintain, and modify. On the plus side, you have help! Congrats! ;)

That is still undecided. There are trade offs either way. White one is nicer and clear title. Blue one is more capable and rebuilt title. It may be the flip of a coin. It may be an agreement.

How about boxing gloves and 5, 3 min rounds? Winner chooses. ;)

Also, I can't not look at that bumper. Looks like a push bumper for a tow rig.

The rebuilt title shouldn't matter much... They will be fighting over the Rubicon...
There is rust on the Rubicon. It made the decision tough, but that’s the way rigs are up here and they still sell, I think it’s mostly manageable, and it’s worth what I paid in parts. This is how I feel 😁😫

Reactions: Wildman and Irun
Might be worth waiting to decide until the work is done. Just in case the twin keeping the white one finds themselves unavailable to help with work on the blue one :ROFLMAO:
I have thought about that. Having twins is a series of challenges, but I wasn’t going to pass this by just to spend $3k more on a Sport!