I don't think you REALLY envy me. I'd rather mine be done and running right now than be looking at 2-3 more months of wrenching on it.
I just like a project. It's something to keep me busy, and if I'm improving something, it's making sense to me.

Reactions: Wildman
I’m sorry, just trying to keep you on track, gotta get that Jeep done.
Yeah, things that are important have to be kept in perspective. Jeep, Jeep, Jeep.

I’m sorry, just trying to keep you on track, gotta get that Jeep done.

Nothing to be sorry about. I sure don't need a woman to distract me right now. While they have some parts that are fun to paly with I would rather be working on the Jeep right now.

Maybe I need to talk with a manager and see what they can do for me.
I would, plus, manufacturing is behind right now, so when I tried to get them through 4wp, they couldn’t get them, which is why I went through Ebay. When I ordered my wife’s FAlken Wildpeak AT3w’s, Discount Tire said they had only 37 in the entire US. They ordered them from a warehouse in Ohio or Illinois IIRC.

The used market is crazy. I just sold 4 of my Cooper STT Pro’s for $400, no questions asked within 1 hour of posting on CL, which means I’m in the Razr’s for $560.

Great video... Now go back and do it some more.
It was funny. There's like 8 Jeeps there. Six of them are around where the camera guy is. About 4 of those are being driven by chics. When we got to the rockpile they were one by one putting their tire up on a big rock and having a guy take a pic. This went on for like 10 minutes before me and my buddy drove over the pile. Their heart rate was quite elevated I was told. 🤣

It was funny. There's like 8 Jeeps there. Six of them are around where the camera guy is. About 4 of those are being driven by chics. When we got to the rockpile they were one by one putting their tire up on a big rock and having a guy take a pic. This went on for like 10 minutes before me and my buddy drove over the pile. Their heart rate was quite elevated I was told. 🤣

Did you get names & numbers? Pictures?

I was wondering if anyone else drove over the rocks. I started laughing at the person in the back with driver side tire on a small rock.

I also didn't know what your spotter was wanting you to do.

Cool little clip!