'14 Wrangler JK

Im offended. Now i have to take my $3.50 worth of harbor freight tools and go
:pancarta:View attachment 54203

I like yours better than this one
th?id=OIP.lktDXucbaE6stM1eRZiVQQHaDh&pid=15.jpg

Found this one '11 JK 3.8 V6 around 110k miles selling for $17k in Chicago. What you guys think? Angry bird first to go and maybe paint the rims, and what about the bumper?
View attachment 54199
The only concern i would have is the mileage. Im still not convinced that Fiat (still upset) has worked the bugs out. I keep hearing stories about the new jeeps dieing with 100k on the clock

Reactions: Chris and Kiwi TJ
The only concern i would have is the mileage. Im still not convinced that Fiat (still upset) has worked the bugs out. I keep hearing stories about the new jeeps dieing with 100k on the clock
Yeah I hear ya on that...it would be my concern too even if it will only see pavement. Do cars from Chicago have rust issues, I'm guessing they get enough of the white stuff for the city to put down the frame killer ..'salt'

Im offended. Now i have to take my $3.50 worth of harbor freight tools and go
:pancarta:View attachment 54203

At least you put yours to good use... at least it would appear!

Would you think it's better than my FIAT Renegade?

I think I trust the engine in your Renegade more than I trust that 3.8 minivan engine. Those things have all sorts of issues from what I hear / read.

Nice buy mate..Great things come to those who wait to buy..the shorty JK's do look a whole lot better than the Renegade you had.
So will this one stay "stock" like the rest of your fleet ? :D

Reactions: TJ2
I like it. Less chrome would be even better. But after you’ve had it a bit you will have to do a pros/cons list comparing to your TJ.

the black hood or fender?...I do like those Hurricane flat fenders better than most other flat ones. Too bad you did not get another TJ...we would have to call you TJ3!
Hey now, flat fender. I do not like the OEM plastic shape of JK. Three TJs in my driveway is one too many, my boss is not on board :(
I think the chromes has to go too, but I can not afford new black wheels right now.
or I will swap this JK to my daughter who took my TJ away from me.

Last edited:
Reactions: cliffish
I like it..chrome can be replaced as you want it is not too bad. I like the wheels, never a fan of black wheels especially on a black vehicle. Agree totally on the Sahara painted fenders, I hate them.

Reactions: TJ2