SOLD $1400 New in the box Insane Audio TJ 1002 stereo, Blue tooth, GPS and TV too! $850

Status
Not open for further replies.

JKtoTJ

Price
Complete Insane Audio system, new in the box! And, it comes with a lifetime warranty, even though you didn't buy it from the factory or a dealer.

This Insane Audio system fits right in the TJ Jeep Wrangler dash and plugs into the existing factory radio wiring harness. Super easy install.

It is brand new, never installed. I'm also including front and rear cameras that also play through the Insane Audio unit and wiring harnesses for the cameras well. The cameras were the only installed parts from this system on my TJ

This Insane Audio system even has the Insane TV module so you can watch TV on the head unit. Again, brand new, never installed.

And, the Insane Audio warranty and service is great if you ever have an issue. My TJ came with this system, prior owner installed it. I had no receipt for it. A button was kind of sticking. So, I contacted Insane Audio and then sent it in and Insane Audio sent me this entire new set up from head unit to wiring harness, TV module etc.

Save $600 from what it would cost you to buy from Insane Audio directly or a vendor for them. Look up the system online at Insane Jeep Audio. Add in all the extras for pricing. With the TV, cameras etc, it's $1400 plus tax.

So, buying it from me for $850 saves you a good $550 to $650 bucks depending on what your tax rate would be if you buy new.

Will be sent from Southern California. You can pick it up in person in Palm Springs or maybe San Diego if you're in those areas.

Otherwise, can be mailed to you.

I'm just not a tech guy. I'm fine with no radio actually. So, this is a great opportunity for me to sell this brand new system and use the money for other mods and for someone who wants a full on updated system that fits right in the TJ factory radio spot but gives you touch screen, navigation, blue tooth and TV plus back up and front facing cameras etc, to save several hundred dollars.

IMG_3245.jpeg

IMG_3247.jpeg

IMG_3248.jpeg

IMG_3249.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.