1997 "beater bomb"

Oh man, I am so sorry to hear that. Family always comes first though!

My sisters son was born with a congenital heart defect and he had to have open heart surgery a week after he was born. They didn't think he was going to make it and also thought they might have to do a heart transplant. He ended up pulling through though and just turned 2!

Your son will be in our thoughts and prayers!
Thank you Chris. Nov 2nd is our first visit with children's mercy in KC... so it's going to be a crazy couple months.

That's amazing to hear on your nephew!

Can always get another jeep. Wide was crying yesterday while buyer was loading up my jeep. I'll admit I got water works on my last ride with it.

Reactions: Chris
I'm with you on that. You can always get another Jeep, that's not even anything to worry about at all.

I know what you're going through. When my wife was 4 months pregnant with our most recent daughter, they told her that she had a single vessel umbilical cord and that our daughter may be born with a lot of problems. Waiting until she was born and not knowing what was going to happen was the worst, truly!

However, once she was born we found out it was just the kidney issue and fortunately the children's hospital had a really, really good urologist for us.

I'm hoping they have a really good pediatric cardiologist where you're at! I'm sure they do though.

Jesus Christ go with these people! I am so blessed that mine came out ok. I just can't imagine having a baby with serious problems. That truely takes strength on the part of both parents.
Chris, you remember what I said before about support? We are experienced grand baby sitters!

Best of health and prayers to your son and to your wife and you. Couldn't imagine what that feels like. Best of all good results.

bmws jeeps tacomas[emoji6]

Thanks for the support. It's greatly appreciated. He's got a condition called double inlet left ventricular. There's also no chambers between the lower left and lower right side of the heart.

We've been transferred from St joe, to KU medical, luckily our KU doctor is also a doctor at children's mercy, he said to the take the jump. So we listened to him.
Supposedly the best around for our situation.

Thanks for the support. It's greatly appreciated. He's got a condition called double inlet left ventricular. There's also no chambers between the lower left and lower right side of the heart.

We've been transferred from St joe, to KU medical, luckily our KU doctor is also a doctor at children's mercy, he said to the take the jump. So we listened to him.
Supposedly the best around for our situation.

My sisters son was born with the EXACT same issue! Not even kidding.

Reactions: mouth
Chris, you remember what I said before about support? We are experienced grand baby sitters!

I do remember! We are very fortunate that everything has been going right as of lately! Obviously we would let everyone (you too) know if we needed support. I'm just grateful that we seem to be over the hurdle now. It's no fun having sucks kids, especially when they are so little!

Welllllll......
76db25698af0cbadefb982bb8280eb12.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

LOL! What, starting over already? I thought you bought an XJ?
Ya. Have the xj... gonna donor the drive train to my dad's 94 YJ.... this is nabbed up. 2001 sport, auto (new trans) ac. It's a theft recovery. So needs ignition and front fender. Looking for red TJ fender now. Couldn't pass for @ 2000.00

I guess you just couldn't stay away!

What are you going to end up doing to this TJ?

Reactions: mouth
Hey long time since I've been in here. I've sold the 2 Dr Cherokee to fund TJ fix...
It was stolen and wrecked, so I've replaced the steering column, radiator, had the frame pulled straight at a body shop. Found out they tore the frame.
This morning had it plated on 3 sides.
This morning I bought tube fenders and a set of 33s.. here's the pics I took
97e18e35a27451b87e6cfa8930e119da.jpg
262cad63922132e2165b78b35d00c3be.jpg
bc40ad09622a9a6d34b332246c5800d8.jpg
7cd9936f0ff2eba1a7b2979833063d64.jpg

Reactions: Chris and jeepdogo
Looking good so far! Do you miss the rear leaf springs?
I did like the leafs ( cost was super cheap). I wish I would have in boarded the mounts, they got hung up a lot on the bottom of the frame rail.