2004 Jeep TJ

Ok finally the Heat Wave Broke
Started Fabrication for an Engine Test Stand for the 4BT Cummins
Engine Mount for the Test Stand pictured below

Motor Mounts .jpg

Reactions: RINC
FYI if you are thinking of building an engine test stand
The Brackets / Rod Ends/ and Threaded inserts for the DOM tubing all came from Barnes 4wd
The Triangular pieces I had cut at local CNC Laser shop
The Caster and Caster Weld Plates are Hamilton and came from caster depot
The tubing was stuff I had left over from other projects
The Red handle Hitch pins came from Tractor Supply

Engine Test Stand 6.jpg

Engine Test Stand 5 .jpg

ENgine Test Stand 3 .jpg

Engine Test Stand 4.jpg

Reactions: RINC
The Motor mounts are from Farmstrong, Inc. These to be really well made and thought out I had to do a little bit of massaging for the Turbo drain hose line, not Farmstrongs fault I believe these mounts are set up for center / Middle Turbo mount Exhaust Manifold my Exhaust manifold turbo mount is to the rear of the manifold

New Turbo has arrived Holset Super HX30W also ordered the Advanced Adapters NP 205 adapter, and the Cummins Engine to Transmission adapter. Need to go out to the farm and pick up my NP 205
Plans are full rebuild on the 4 BT, the P-7100 Pump the NP 205 and install a New Tremec 4050
Sorry I do not have any Pics today just ordered parts.

I used the old Liquid Wrench and cut the bread Truck frame up today and disposed of it Phq that was lot of work for an old fatman
and The Cummins is sitting in the new Engine Test Stand

Cummins to Eng Stand.jpg

Still have some fab and tweak work on the Test Stand but all that measuring paid off slid right in

Got the shop cleaned up picked up all the tools, damn it amazes me how many tools a guy can drag out and use. Ordered the Engine to Transmission adapter a/k/a "Flywheel Housing" FYI if anyone is interested the Engine to Tran Adapter plate is has two part numbers an "Old Part number" and a "New Part Number" The Old is 3923045 you can find these on Ebay for 400.00 and up.
if you have the coin for the Engine to Tran Adapter plate from Cummins the New Part No is 3990139 from Cummins your looking at about 2000.00 for a brand new piece.
This part bolts to the back of the engine block and more or less encompasses the flywheel clutch and Pressure Plate and is what the Transmission bellhousing bolts up to, it also is what the starter is mounted to. I will post some Pics when it gets delivered

Sorry if i asked this already in your other thread but what hp are you shooting for with that super hx30?

What rpm are you governing it at?