2005 Project TJ

Subscribed on youtube before finding you on the forum. Great Jeep with some mods I can only dream of with current budget in mind. Haven't read through the whole thread, do you daily the TJ?

Subscribed on youtube before finding you on the forum. Great Jeep with some mods I can only dream of with current budget in mind. Haven't read through the whole thread, do you daily the TJ?

Thank you! Yes it's my current daily. I have another car and frankly haven't driven the thing for months, jump into the TJ every time.

Reactions: Chris
Another great video review for us TJ owners from our resident aussie Dazzaaaaaa! Nice work,

I've been running BFG AT & MT for over twenty years, tried others but always come back. I currently have two sets of wheels and tires: AT KO2 & MT KM2 that I alternate between depending on the severity of the terrain I'm attempting, however, I won't be replacing the MT's once they wear out.

The technology that's gone into the new AT's is nothing short of amazing mate, aired down the AT's are so close to achieving the same results in mud and slippery hills as the MT's that I've decided it's not necessary any more. I've even been eaten alive by TJ's in very deep snow running BFG AT's when I ran the same MT's.

Had a heap of hot air coming out of the centre console, changed over the inner shift boot. Changes feel nicer as the stick is held by the boot instead of going though the gaping hole in the old boot. Quieter and no heat whatsoever.

Reactions: L J
I recently purchased an optima blue top for under $300 bucks, only a few years ago the same battery was over $500.
With so much r&d being invested in battery technology it's incredible how quickly the price of conventional lead alloy batteries has almost halved.

Reactions: Daz7