SOLD 2005 Rubicon bright silver metallic

Status
Not open for further replies.
The jk I’m looking at has 18k miles, stock 4.10s, power group, heated seats, remote start yada yada lol. All of that stuff for a very good price. Also commando green, which has been my favorite jeep color for years.

Nice JK but as the TJ is fully depreciated and good ones will hold value, I'd be waiting a few years for the JL's to filter into the used marketplace. AEV will do stuff for those and for me, I feel JL is a bigger jump forward than JK.

Nice JK but as the TJ is fully depreciated and good ones will hold value, I'd be waiting a few years for the JL's to filter into the used marketplace. AEV will do stuff for those and for me, I feel JL is a bigger jump forward than JK.
40-44k for a JL right now is crazy, but I get what your saying. That JK is very nice for the year and miles and all the add ons

Looks great, I like 2 door JKs. That color is in the same area code as my favorite color, olive drab. I'd love to paint my LJ OD one day. GLWS.

Reactions: Starrs
Looks great, I like 2 door JKs. That color is in the same area code as my favorite color, olive drab. I'd love to paint my LJ OD one day. GLWS.
Yea olive drab is nice. Commando and tank are very cool colors. Mojave sand is up there as well. I just like this 2 door because I won’t have to stick any money into it. For once I can just get in and drive without needing to upgrade anything. My TJ build realistically is done; 35s, big brake kit, and gears were next, but that 6 grand can be put towards a JKR instead. I love them both, but the JKR is where I’m leaning right now.

Reactions: Fouledplugs
Another thing I’m noticing so far with this sale that I was really wrong about lol is that out of all the calls I’m getting the potential buyer could care less about the bumpers and the lift that is on it. They want a stock TJ. Sure you may be able to hold onto your heavily modded tj for years but when it comes time to sell it you need to think long and hard about how much money you stuck into your 1997-2006 vehicle...and realize real quick you are not getting all that back. That’s another reason I decided to call it quits on this one. It’s perfect the way it is, and doesn’t need anymore money thrown at it.

Yeah, I fully realize I’m not going to get any money back from all the mods. It’s a hobby and for fun. If it were for money I’d be investing in real estate.

Reactions: tomtaylz
That’s a smart move
As you and your lady probably realize, the TJ is a lot of fun. Every week my wife and I go out for a date, in the TJ. She said tonight, “Lets always have a Jeep!” She hangs her legs out the door and just sits back listening to Jazz as we drive along on our journey. It’s the little things in life. Good times!

As you and your lady probably realize, the TJ is a lot of fun. Every week my wife and I go out for a date, in the TJ. She said tonight, “Lets always have a Jeep!” She hangs her legs out the door and just sits back listening to Jazz as we drive along on our journey. It’s the little things in life. Good times!
Every mans dream, am I right?

Reactions: JMT
Another thing I’m noticing so far with this sale that I was really wrong about lol is that out of all the calls I’m getting the potential buyer could care less about the bumpers and the lift that is on it. They want a stock TJ. Sure you may be able to hold onto your heavily modded tj for years but when it comes time to sell it you need to think long and hard about how much money you stuck into your 1997-2006 vehicle...and realize real quick you are not getting all that back. That’s another reason I decided to call it quits on this one. It’s perfect the way it is, and doesn’t need anymore money thrown at it.

So that sounds like you should go back to the stock bumpers and send me those RockCrawler bumpers! Seriously though, good luck with the sale, that is one really nice TJ. Point the new owner to us here!

CEEFE25D-D789-4E86-996E-33794A2E5BBD.jpeg
32D6D50D-2E9A-4FAE-81BB-0CFD49B4533E.jpeg
48041F46-5E16-4B06-9E7F-DB369F1AA173.jpeg
17A5F431-67C7-44DC-9E1B-77B7E6909298.jpeg
8ED0F493-51A1-491B-86D3-5E5C22578CE3.jpeg
5C505D21-2609-48FA-AC80-3C26FC6039F5.jpeg
8080233A-A0FF-460E-B6CB-2F7D436E8B10.jpeg

What happened to this philosophy when you went AEV and 35’s? LMAO!

Jeeps love money

Nice Jeep

Reactions: Chris and tomtaylz
Status
Not open for further replies.