2006 TJ, let the bleeding begin :)

I have to admit, it looks pretty good the way it is now!
Appreciate it. Ya, I'm really not going to change the look or the stance. It is at the paint shop getting redone, but still black. It had a lot of sun paint checking, and stone chips, not to visible in pics. Also having the fender flares done. I will post pics when it is done.

Reactions: Chris
Gets uglier before it gets prettier.
The hood is looking nice. The one nice thing is that the farther we take it apart, the better I feel, all the screws and bolts are rust free and come right out. Getting there.

Resized_20180307_120732.jpeg
PhotoGrid_1520631768790.png

20180309_150352.jpg

Last edited:
You better frame that picture. A good looking black paint job is a labor of love brah! Looks fantastic. You're gonna cry like a baby that just lost his ice cream cone on the ground when the first scratch hits.

Reactions: JMT
Sweet Jeep sir! I am jealous. My 04 has 50k miles, in very nice shape otherwise, but the paint has lots of little battle scars all over it. I assume you took yours apart and wet sanded and buffed it? Not a repaint, right?

And your back bumper, what model is that p[precisely. I love the simplicity of it and the hitch...

And nice tip on tying the rear seat belt. Mine flaps in the wind too. Gotta put that on my list of things to do.

Great job! Looks like brand new...