2006 TJ, let the bleeding begin :)

Sweet Jeep sir! I am jealous. My 04 has 50k miles, in very nice shape otherwise, but the paint has lots of little battle scars all over it. I assume you took yours apart and wet sanded and buffed it? Not a repaint, right?

And your back bumper, what model is that p[precisely. I love the simplicity of it and the hitch...

And nice tip on tying the rear seat belt. Mine flaps in the wind too. Gotta put that on my list of things to do.

Great job! Looks like brand new...

Thanks much. The back bumper is :
Smittybilt Classic Rear Bumper with Hitch in Textured Black.
I did end up having the whole jeep painted. I was going to go with buffing however the hood had sun damage. There didn't seem be a good place to stop if I just had the hood and fenders done, a Jeep isn't that big :). So I had the whole thing done.

Reactions: JMT
Thanks much. The back bumper is :
Smittybilt Classic Rear Bumper with Hitch in Textured Black.
I did end up having the whole jeep painted. I was going to go with buffing however the hood had sun damage. There didn't seem be a good place to stop if I just had the hood and fenders done, a Jeep isn't that big :). So I had the whole thing done.
This thread is worthless without pics

Here is a full list for easy reference:
PhotoGrid_1521377143833.jpg

Love the wheels and tires. You might consider a made in the USA rear bumper, like Dirtworx. Spiderwebshade or Alien, both are good. I got the LJ version which gives more coverage in the rear. Great solution to the seatbelt flapping. I did the exact same thing but it took me three different solutions to come up with this fix.

Also, did you paint the Jeep yourself? It looks incredible!

Love the wheels and tires. You might consider a made in the USA rear bumper, like Dirtworx. Spiderwebshade or Alien, both are good. I got the LJ version which gives more coverage in the rear. Great solution to the seatbelt flapping. I did the exact same thing but it took me three different solutions to come up with this fix.

Also, did you paint the Jeep yourself? It looks incredible!
Thx bro! No I had it done. Even though the Jeep had no rust or dents a paint job is a lot of work, a lot of disassembly. Fortunately a family friend is the business.

Reactions: JMT
Thx bro! No I had it done. Even though the Jeep had no rust or dents a paint job is a lot of work, a lot of disassembly. Fortunately a family friend is the business.
A repaint would be awesome, as yours clearly shows (no pun intended)! My TJ looks great from 8 feet away, but the hood and tailgate could use a repaint. I’m considering doing the tailgate myself. If it turns out I’ll consider the hood

Reactions: Thetacorocker
Put a new stereo in they said, it'll be easy, and it will sound good.
I think between the paint job and the stereo most of my Jeep will have been taken apart. :)
20180324_124025.jpg

Wow, looks fantastic. I use strips of two sided velcro to hold the seat belts from flapping around. The Alienshade LJ version works great on a TJ. Got the idea from @JMT , the added coverage for the kids is appreciated.