3 Best "Accessories" for your TJ

JMT

Just another auto...
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Ok, we've done the 3 best "Appearance" Enhancing and "Performance" Enhancing Mods, what do you think are the 3 Best Accessories? Or 4 if you can't contain yourself!

1) Spider shade. Indispensable in Tx sun
2) Seat Risers. Nothing cool about having to look at the road through the arch of steering wheel and the dash! For 03-06 TJs only
3) BT stereo w Powered subwoofer. Gotta have tunes

Reactions: 05pf13 and EJD
1) Spiderwebshade
2) bartact seat cover with seat heaters
3) 4 Polk Audio 5.25s and JVC Media player stereo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: JMT
Bikini top might not be a noisy, but my safari top was so fricking noisy on the freeway. Spidy shade, super quiet in comparison. Bad part about Spidy, lets rain in, lol!

Oh, if I can add a 4th... Misch Big Boy Brackets. Extra legroom is nice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Winch, 33's, roof rack (we do more over landing than rock crawling, makes traveling with the family possible)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dont roof racks make taking the hard top off more difficult?
Yep. I've got a soft top and while I can still take it down, I don't. Just pull off the doors and windows. Roof rack and hitch basket made it possible for a family of four to pack enough stuff for a 10 day trip through the mountains. Wrapped in those tarps are a cooler, 3 inflatable SUPs, paddles, PFDs, backpacks, and misc. TJ is the totally wrong vehicle for that kind of trip... oh well. We're kind of a modern day Clampett family, and none of us bought our TJ for its sleek aerodynamic performance.

Now back to the original topic.. A 4th and 5th would be screw on tire deflators and Viair compressor. Airing up and down got a whole lot easier.

DSCN3420.jpg

Reactions: Tj04 and JMT
Yep. I've got a soft top and while I can still take it down, I don't. Just pull off the doors and windows. Roof rack and hitch basket made it possible for a family of four to pack enough stuff for a 10 day trip through the mountains. Wrapped in those tarps are a cooler, 3 inflatable SUPs, paddles, PFDs, backpacks, and misc. TJ is the totally wrong vehicle for that kind of trip... oh well. We're kind of a modern day Clampett family, and none of us bought our TJ for its sleek aerodynamic performance.

Now back to the original topic.. A 4th and 5th would be screw on tire deflators and Viair compressor. Airing up and down got a whole lot easier.

View attachment 22274
I've always loved the look of the rod rack but being more difficult to take a hard top off is a deal breaker for me. Oh well. I'm glad there are people that can enjoy them they look great.