3 Best "Accessories" for your TJ

Accessories!! I didn't have anything to contribute as I'm just trying to get tj pieced together with cleaned up stock parts. But I placed my first order through amazon and in the box with my bar pin kit came a quadrtec magazine. @Dave K. has had them laying around for years but I never REALLY looked at it, at least with the eyes I have now for my tj. OMG! They have every accessory a person could imagine! Now my wish list has increased ten fold. New hood latches, stubby bumper end caps, locking storage case, bigger tray for dash with phone holder, new center console, or at least a lock as mine is broke, on and on and on... and this doesn't include my current list of needs . I'll have to chime back on my favorites once I start getting them. Right now fluid film is my favorite :grazy:
Welcome to the dark side @Kathy! Jeep parts magazines are the spawn of satan.

Reactions: Blank
Accessories!! I didn't have anything to contribute as I'm just trying to get tj pieced together with cleaned up stock parts. But I placed my first order through amazon and in the box with my bar pin kit came a quadrtec magazine. @Dave K. has had them laying around for years but I never REALLY looked at it, at least with the eyes I have now for my tj. OMG! They have every accessory a person could imagine! Now my wish list has increased ten fold. New hood latches, stubby bumper end caps, locking storage case, bigger tray for dash with phone holder, new center console, or at least a lock as mine is broke, on and on and on... and this doesn't include my current list of needs . I'll have to chime back on my favorites once I start getting them. Right now fluid film is my favorite :grazy:
Lol can get exspensive real fast. Hun