8” Console Subwoofer Box

My stock console subwoofer is blown and I'm in dire need of something new. I know you can fit a shallow mount 6.5" subwoofer in the center console on the stock box with some slight trimming adjustments, but I was thinking about looking for something bigger(and a new amp of course). I have seen before a box (Pioneer UDSW200D Empty 8-Inch Slim Box) that fits in the console for an 8" subwoofer, but the box is currently out of stock/unavailable on all sites. Does anyone know of any other boxes that would work? Worst case, I have seen many people build their own, but I'm not sure if it would work as well or be an easy project.
If you are still looking for an enclosure, check out the Pioneer TXSW2002. Its nearly if not the same size as the UD empty box, but comes with an 8in slim installed. 4ohm. 150w RMS., I believe.

Very happy with my Kicker.

DSCN1536.JPG

Any reason you don't want to run a powered subwoofer under the driver's seat? Coming from someone that used to have competition level JL subs, I was very surprised at the power/sound from the underseat sub the PO had installed. It's enough that I can get a great massage by playing Breezeblocks. :)
What sub do you have?

Curious, are you feeding it 200watts RMS at 4ohms? I might go this way and get rid of the Pioneer enclosure to save space.
The issue with the pioneer box is that you must cut out the little storage tray inside the center console.

I had my audio guy build me a box with 8" woofer, fit perfectly.

20200913_004254.jpg
IMG_20200919_170001.jpgIMG_20200919_170011.jpg