A couple of JLs waved at me today

Go sit in your tj and count the plastic pieces that you find. Report back with what you find. This might surprise you it may not. News flash tho...the tj has a ton of hard plastic all inside too lol. That door panel you rest your arm on when you drive...it’s hard plastic. This might open your eyes it might not, but the tj has a ton of plastic also.
Might that also be the stuff around the outside that turns white in the sun and constantly requires cleaning LOL

Reactions: Starrs
Plastic was beginning to infiltrated the CJ towards the end. And I'll bet those seats are covered in vinyl!

Reactions: Starrs
I should've just said I don't like them at all. Especially if I compare it with mine. Glad it makes you laugh because that's what I do when I hear how much the new ones cost.

I should've just said I don't like them at all. Especially if I compare it with mine. Glad it makes you laugh because that's what I do when I hear how much the new ones cost.
I do get a good chuckle when I read plastic comments. Because everyday when somebody jumps in their TJ they rest there arm on plastic. Door and center console..both plastic. Yea the new ones arnt cheap that’s for sure. Gotta remember tho they arnt 15 yrs old either. Everything goes up in price. You’d be hard to find a vehicle that will be new and selling for less than the outgoing model.

Yea I guess I just like TJ plastic better. At least our grille's aren't plastic. 😁 I drove my sister's JK 2-door from Colorado to Texas and it was a great ride, even took a spin through Palo Duro Canyon and got it all covered in that red clay up there but the more I drove it, the more I liked ours. They're just different, that's all. To each his own.