A lesson learned—keep it light and nimble!

I haven't installed the HP30 yet and still plan to double up there. That said, I need to order them first! 😕

I haven't bent mine yet and I probably abuse my jeep more than most are comfortable with. IIRC bending a bar wasn't a common issue but Blaine being blaine changed his method based on the rare event it could happen.

I haven't bent mine yet and I probably abuse my jeep more than most are comfortable with. IIRC bending a bar wasn't a common issue but Blaine being blaine changed his method based on the rare event it could happen.

Maybe it's a sign, but I wheeled with a friend a few weeks ago and he snapped the passenger side swaybar link mount. It broke clean in two. I've never seen that happen before, but now I have.

Maybe it's a sign, but I wheeled with a friend a few weeks ago and he snapped the passenger side swaybar link mount. It broke clean in two. I've never seen that happen before, but now I have.

That's crazy. Kind of strange mild steel would snap and not bend. I wouldnt be shocked if it was at a welded joint but in half is a bit nuts.

Reactions: Irun

One rare event was me. I kept bending the factory bracket. I adjusted the SL a couple times to make sure it wasn’t under any load (easy stuff, right?!). Once I got the single raised mounts welded in they’ve been fine. I think the little gusset gives it the added strength it needs. Plus, the steel is slightly thicker than stock.

Finally got a Barnett cover for the HP30. Now I need to decide if I'm going to install the HP30 here or in the LJ.

20231012_190804.jpg

You did say the LJ was going to be a "Full Build." That only means V8, tons and 40's in my mind! :)

While I will admit to casually looking at a Hemi conversion, it's not on my immediate radar. However, if I sold the new Golen stroker for $3500 or more, that might change things. 😉