Advice on 31X10.50R15 tires

I have BFG AT KO's on my jeep wrangler unlimited. One tire wore weird, almost like it was defective, and the ride is rough, and I have had the wobble problem twice where I had to have my differential fixed/replaced. Now I don't want BFG's. I want to try something lighter and smoother for a comfortable ride, but with an aggressive look. I don't off road, and I have standard rims and going with a 31 tire. I don't drive many miles, so I don't want to spend a fortune on these. Everytime I find a tire I like, it either doesn't come with a warranty, or it's heavy, or it's some unheard of brand, or it doesn't come in my size. I want to try Load C 6 ply, since Im not rough on tires, and want to get better mileage/better ride. Any suggestions?
I just put on General Grabber ATX and really like them. Chose them over the KO2. Really good reviews. I've only got about 250 miles on them; roughly half of that on the freeway and I'm very happy. Quiet and smooth... matches the reviews so far.

Reactions: SPECWAR
I bought my ‘06 TJ last year & it came with the KO2s. The Jeep was awful on the highway & needed a lot of work including a steering box, drag link, tie rod ends, shocks & an alignment. Although it was much better, I still had a little wobble in the steering wheel at around 40 mph even after more tire balancing & rotation. The manager at the local 4 Wheel Parts store said that BFG A/T tires don’t do well on Wranglers & the steel wheels didn’t help either. If fact, he refuses to sell those tires at his store. With the popularity of the KO2s, I initially thought that he was just trying to sell me some tires & wheels. After a second opinion, in desperation & since the BFGs were nearly 6 years old, I changed to Falken Wildpeak A/T3 tires on Pro Comp Series 69 cast aluminum wheels. The wobble is now gone & the TJ is fantastic on the highway.
This is what worked for me. You are correct in keeping the rolling mass & unsprung weight to a minimum. I know you have had a hard time finding acceptable tires. Have you looked at General Grabber A/Ts? They look a lot like the BFGs. I would have bought them, but they weren’t immediately available in my size when I was ready to buy. I am, however, VERY happy with the Falkens.

4B7513F2-B4DD-4C28-B785-18C5199A8505.jpeg

22F364C3-67A7-47B4-87A3-C1E31DEEC169.png