Alex01 Silver Sport Build Thread

Ok, I’m used to the white MC fender brackets now. Carry on... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: DrDmoney
Ok, I’m used to the white MC fender brackets now. Carry on... ;)
They are silver :ROFLMAO:

Looks better with the flares imo

20190618_202100.jpg

20190618_202149.jpg

Had no idea initially why you said white in your post, but I assumed I just couldn’t tell a difference with the silver tub.

Great, now I have to get used to this look! Slow down brah!

Had no idea initially why you said white in your post, but I assumed I just couldn’t tell a difference with the silver tub.

🤣 opps... it must have been the paint fumes typing.

Reactions: tomtaylz

Painting is all I can do for the next week. Front flares will be body matched by the end of the week. Most likely though next time you see the jeep it will be flare less again. I only run them if I think there will be mud or around town for legal reasons.

Reactions: tomtaylz and JMT
This is making me think I need to save more money for the rear mc arms. Too bad the shock project is taking up my jeep budget.

Maybe I can convince my family to pool together a set for my birthday and another for Christmas 🤔

Rear too!
In time. I need to start concentrating on pulling the inner fenders, cutting out the shock mounts, and replacing the ac compressor / condenser while I have maximum access.

Sounds like the fox 11s will be done early next week and hopefully arrive shortly after. Once they come in I can take some more measurements and figure out the placement for the polys. So I'll be talking to @bobthetj03 fairly soon to figure out a day. Also, need to get @lowranger his table.

I saw in your thread you referred to “Poly” mounts but it looked like you cut them for the F150 extension.
I did an extremely rough cut just to commit to the job. But ford towers sure would have been easier lol.

Which shocks?
I will be using fox 11's.

Reactions: DrDmoney and jjvw