Another negative side effect of long arms

For some reason we PNW wheelers tend to be pretty conservative with the skinny pedal, maybe its the mud. I got the UCF steel skid and I bash it up pretty bad and I've been hung up at Walker Valley on it, and also on the stock LCA mounts, so ya I would like a 1" more at the belly and it's actually why I will be redoing my skid to get more savvy like where it only hangs down in the middle. The sides are where i do most my digging in / hanging up.

For some reason we PNW wheelers tend to be pretty conservative with the skinny pedal, maybe its the mud. I got the UCF steel skid and I bash it up pretty bad and I've been hung up at Walker Valley on it, and also on the stock LCA mounts, so ya I would like a 1" more at the belly and it's actually why I will be redoing my skid to get more savvy like where it only hangs down in the middle. The sides are where i do most my digging in / hanging up.
We don’t like breaking stuff up here :)

Sounds like you need to come down south and learn what bumping it means if your gonna potentially get “hung up” and drag that ass over the rock with some wheel speed.

Not sure what kind of lesson you have in mind for me with that.

How come every thread you participate in goes to shit?
Weird choice of words considering the sexual nature YOU brought to the thread.
I was just simply asking why long arms are being bashed when it’s not the long arm themselves, it’s the mounting of the long arms. What did you bring to the thread?

Weird choice of words considering the sexual nature YOU brought to the thread.
I was just simply asking why long arms are being bashed when it’s not the long arm themselves, it’s the mounting of the long arms. What did you bring to the thread?

You're going after the wrong guy, dummy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Chris
This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
looking at this:

1583887494447.png

I paid a lot of money to raise the belly up, I sure wouldn't want to pay more t lower it back down... that said the straight, flat lip on the front/rear looks just as bad as the stock skid when it comes to hangin/catching the lip of sharp rocks/logs etc... That was at least half the reason I went with the Savvy skid, just less to catch on things.

Setting aside the lift.... looks like he had 0 bids :( poor guy...