Another negative side effect of long arms

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
  • Haha
Reactions: reddvltj and Chris
This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
I was going to make a joke about long (human) arms and knuckles scraping the ground 'till I looked at the picture and saw that they give a Wrangler the same look:D
Long-Arms-67932.jpg

Not going to get into the Long Arm vs Mid Arm vs Short Arm arguement but back when long arms were the GO TO thing this was why I went with the Nth Degree long arm instead of RE or others.

IMG00768[1].jpg
IMG00769[1].jpg

IMG_2747-1.jpg

No arms hanging down. Now does it work as well as Savvy's mid arm? Nope but for that it is it works better than other kits on the market back in 2005.

Not going to get into the Long Arm vs Mid Arm vs Short Arm arguement but back when long arms were the GO TO thing this was why I went with the Nth Degree long arm instead of RE or others.

View attachment 144037View attachment 144038

View attachment 144040

No arms hanging down. Now does it work as well as Savvy's mid arm? Nope but for that it is it works better than other kits on the market back in 2005.
Nth had some amazing products back in the day. I usually only see that kind of suspension in the dunes :)