Another TJ on 37s thread

Not to rain on your parade, but this plan will result in a very very poor street jeep. Even for just the street, there is more you need to run than you listed. It will not perform well on the street without many many more modifications.

I’d get 33’s. My 35’s are not set up optimally and I dislike how my Jeep acts on the street. Can imagine how that would be with 37’s.
What do you mean by won’t be a good street driver? I’m on my third TJ, the first being completely stock, the second being on 35’s on Dana 30/35’s with stock steering components, and my my current TJ is on a 4in mid arm suspension lift with Dana 44’s front and rear on 37’s and 4.88’s and one ton steering. My most recent one is by far the best to drive on pavement, in my opinion/personal experience.

Reactions: Tldelaney
What do you mean by won’t be a good street driver? I’m on my third TJ, the first being completely stock, the second being on 35’s on Dana 30/35’s with stock steering components, and my my current TJ is on a 4in mid arm suspension lift with Dana 44’s front and rear on 37’s and 4.88’s and one ton steering. My most recent one is by far the best to drive on pavement, in my opinion/personal experience.
You’re not going to get a response, he’s a ban hammer recipient.

Reactions: Chris

He's been banned. My guess is he's studying hard for his Ivy League college degree so he can prove to us all how smart he is and how stupid we are.

Either that or he's somewhere in Middle Earth seeking out Frodo and Sam.

He's been banned. My guess is he's studying hard for his Ivy League college degree so he can prove to us all how smart he is and how stupid we are.

Hahahah ahh gotcha nice nice

When? Where?

What's stopping you? 😂

I suppose this guys imagination is about as creative as my daughter who seems to leave her toys strewn about.

75B7348B-EE25-4B06-95B6-DC5CD4B628A6.jpeg

Reactions: jjvw