Any suggestions on a name for my Jeep?

How about The Green Gas Gobblin

This is good.

I've named mine Oscar after a certain Sesame Street Character that I've been told has the same personality and charm that I do. Of course someone in California already has the instagram handle of Oscarthejeep, so I had to go with Oscardajeep.

I am planning to go to Jeep beach this year although I wont have my jeep by then.

Not sure exactly where you’re coming from but if you use Rt. 40 or even 44 it’s a better ride than I-4. Anything is. Rt. 40 takes you thru Ocala Nat’l Forest too, that’s a nice ride. I have a good size yard and an RV. You have parking and lodging covered. Might even feed you once or twice.

Ok I’ll let ya know lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So...you're saying we should call him Karen as well? Hadn't thought of that, but...okay!
So...you're saying we should call him Karen as well? Hadn't thought of that, but...okay!
I know, right? Can you imagine the hell this kid is going to go through if he tries to give Karen a stupid name and pisses her off? The stars automagically aligned today and anointed his rig with an amazing name that has a funny story attached to it AND which would allow him to staple an autographed picture of The Carpenters to his dash, and he's still trying to find a way around it. Karen. Is. Not. Happy.
exactly!

Reactions: Jed57
Do you have a bikini top

for Karyn?

Reactions: Jed57
A Jeep name needs a good story, this one is “badass”

Exactly, exactly! Think about how it plays out in a parking lot...

OPTION 1

Random Person:
"Cool Jeep, man!"
SafariRumbler: "Thanks! It's called <insert lame-ass name that only sounded cool at the time>!"
Random Person: "Haha! Yeah, cool! Well, nice meeting you!" <leaves>

OPTION 2

Random Person:
"Cool Jeep, man!"
SafariRumbler: "Her name is Karen."
Random Person: "Huh?"
SafariRumbler: "KAREN...like in 'Karen Carpenter' or 'Karen Allen' or 'Karen, that irritating girl from that meme' or 'Karen, my friend's mom that made a pass at me last week.' There's a lot of Karen in this world, man. This is my little tiny piece of it." <Pats Karen on her highlines>
Random Person: "Yeah, okay...so how did-"
SafariRumbler: "Let me cut you off right there. I'd like to say that I named her Karen because she's always breaking down, and "Karen" seemed to fit because I used to date this girl that was equally hot and still as much as much of a waste of my time as this heap, but the truth is that this bunch of assholes on this forum..." <Story Continues> "...and eventually I was like 'You know what, "Karen" is actually a pretty dope name' and I fucking owned that shit. Now we hang out and wheel together a few times a year."
Random Person: "That's fucking awesome!"
SafariRumbler: "Ain't it, though? Anyway, cool meeting you, but I've got places to be. <SafariRumbler fires up Karen> Take it easy."
Random Person: "Yeah, you too!"
<SafariRumbler leaves; after a moment of quiet thought, Random Person speaks aloud.>
Random Person: "I need to buy a Jeep."

OPTION 1

Random Person:
"Cool Jeep, man!"
SafariRumbler: "Thanks! It's called <insert lame-ass name that only sounded cool at the time>!"

OPTION 2

Random Person:
"Cool Jeep, man!"
SafariRumbler: "KAREN...like in 'Karen Carpenter' or 'Karen Allen' or 'Karen, that irritating girl from that meme' or 'Karen, my friend's mom that made a pass at me last week.' There's a lot of Karen in this world, man. This is my little tiny piece of it." <Pats Karen on her highlines>
SafariRumbler: "Let me cut you off right there. I'd like to say that I named her Karen because she's always breaking down, and "Karen" seemed to fit because I used to date this girl that was equally hot and still as much as much of a waste of my time as this heap, but the truth is that this bunch of assholes on this forum..." <Story Continues> "...and eventually I was like 'You know what, "Karen" is actually a pretty dope name' and I fucking owned that shit. Now we hang out and wheel together a few times a year."
SafariRumbler: "Ain't it, though? Anyway, cool meeting you, but I've got places to be. <SafariRumbler fires up Karen> Take it easy."
<SafariRumbler leaves; after a moment of quiet thought, Random Person speaks aloud.>
Ok, you're in charge of all Jeep naming and backstories from now on!

OPTION 1

Random Person:
"Cool Jeep, man!"
SafariRumbler: "Thanks! It's called !"
Random Person: "Haha! Yeah, cool! Well, nice meeting you!"

OPTION 2

Random Person:
"Cool Jeep, man!"
SafariRumbler: "KAREN...like in 'Karen Carpenter' or 'Karen Allen' or 'Karen, that irritating girl from that meme' or 'Karen, my friend's mom that made a pass at me last week.' There's a lot of Karen in this world, man. This is my little tiny piece of it."
SafariRumbler: "Let me cut you off right there. I'd like to say that I named her Karen because she's always breaking down, and "Karen" seemed to fit because I used to date this girl that was equally hot and still as much as much of a waste of my time as this heap, but the truth is that this bunch of assholes on this forum..." "...and eventually I was like 'You know what, "Karen" is actually a pretty dope name' and I fucking owned that shit. Now we hang out and wheel together a few times a year."
SafariRumbler: "Ain't it, though? Anyway, cool meeting you, but I've got places to be. Take it easy."

I think your forgetting Karen’s last name, Ortega

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: jjvw

OPTION 1

Random Person:
"Cool Jeep, man!"

OPTION 2

Random Person:
"Cool Jeep, man!"

Man Sundowner I'm thinking you earned the right to name ol girl over here haha

Reactions: SafariRumbler