Any suggestions on a name for my Jeep?

Karen?

9mg2.gif

I know, right? Can you imagine the hell this kid is going to go through if he tries to give Karen a stupid name and pisses her off? The stars automagically aligned today and anointed his rig with an amazing name that has a funny story attached to it AND which would allow him to staple an autographed picture of The Carpenters to his dash, and he's still trying to find a way around it. Karen. Is. Not. Happy.

If you come over here for Jeep Beach I’ll comp the graphic. I’m not buying you beer tho [emoji16] My soninlaw worked at CFA for a time when they first got here. It was good training for him when I put him to work on my food truck.

Alright I’ll ask for time off to go to Jeep Beach haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you come over here for Jeep Beach I’ll comp the graphic. I’m not buying you beer tho [emoji16] My soninlaw worked at CFA for a time when they first got here. It was good training for him when I put him to work on my food truck.

Is Jeep Beach the international speedway one or the Daytona beach one? Or are they the same? They are pretty close to each other.

All I can say is that every car I have ever had I , at one point or another, have called her a mother fu€¥!ng bit€#.
Just sayin....

Reactions: Jed57
Alright I’ll ask for time off to go to Jeep Beach haha

Just be careful driving. You know how I worry! As far as I know it's all over town, with the main stuff taking place at the Speedway. It's the first time I'm checking it out as it's the first time I've had a Jeep. I volunteered to help out a couple of days as I'm told they raise money for charity. Still looking in to this. Seriously, if you think you'll come over let me know. Eugene wants to meet Karen (Caryn, like the 'a' in car....)!

Reactions: SafariRumbler
Just be careful driving. You know how I worry! As far as I know it's all over town, with the main stuff taking place at the Speedway. It's the first time I'm checking it out as it's the first time I've had a Jeep. I volunteered to help out a couple of days as I'm told they raise money for charity. Still looking in to this. Seriously, if you think you'll come over let me know. Eugene wants to meet Karen (Caryn, like the 'a' in car....)!

I’ll let you know, my parents worry drive and you my 11 mpg tells me not to go either but I probably will haha. I’ll let you know.

Not sure exactly where you’re coming from but if you use Rt. 40 or even 44 it’s a better ride than I-4. Anything is. Rt. 40 takes you thru Ocala Nat’l Forest too, that’s a nice ride. I have a good size yard and an RV. You have parking and lodging covered. Might even feed you once or twice.

Reactions: SafariRumbler
Oh you’re talking about Karyn Clayton, she had an older sister named Krystine. My younger brother went to high school with her, feisty little ginger bitch, married That punkass Sportster riding Tony Ortega in her sophomore year, because she got knocked up. She wanted to get out of the house and got her wish, moved from the good side of the trailer park clear over to the other side. I heard she has 2 kids now and no husband and she works at the strip club or the truck stop, not sure which, I’ve seen her mini van at both.

Thx @jjvw

Reactions: Zaythedad and jjvw
Oh you’re talking about Karyn Clayton, she had an older sister named Krystine. My younger brother went to high school with her, feisty little ginger bitch, married That punkass Sportster riding Tony Ortega in her sophomore year, because she got knocked up. She wanted to get out of the house and got her wish, moved from the good side of the trailer park clear over to the other side. I heard she has 2 kids now and no husband and she works at the strip club or the truck stop, not sure which, I’ve seen her mini van at both.

Thx @jjvw
Was it the gray minivan with one hub cap and the "I break for Bud" sticker across the windshield?

Mine is Tijuana Princess. My buddy named it while he was stoned lol. It stuck. It’s my CB handle on the trail as well lol. The name just kinda happens.