Anybody have any experience with UCF front bumper?

Bringing this back around again, sorry. Anyone have any opinions of the bumper after having it installed for a while? I’m trying to decide if the savvy is worth double the price of this bumper? I don’t have a winch or anti-rock or plan on installing either any time soon. Also anyone care to post some pictures of it installed? Thanks

I ran the UCF aluminum frame width bumper for 4+ years. The only real complaint I had with it had to do with the hoop. With the hoop installed my winch barely fit. In fact the fit was so tight that both ends of the winch touched the hoop, making it impossible to slide my winch cover completely over it. If you look at the pictures, you'll see that the cover is titled back, due to this issue. I even lost a cover once, because it blew off going down the highway!

FWIW, I ran the bumper with both the stock stabilizer bar and with a Currie Antirock. There were zero fitment issues with either. As for the Savvy bumper, it's a quality piece for sure. The only reason I didn't pick it was because I prefer the frame width look. Also, if I did get the Savvy bumper, the "hardcore" upgrade would have been a must. This would have pushed the price over $700, plus shipping.

I've recently switched to a UCF ultra clearance steel bumper, for several reasons, otherwise I'd still be running the aluminum frame width bumper.

TBKqRzn.jpg

4mCkxDB.jpg

H0C8srx.jpg

Last edited: