Anybody have any experience with UCF front bumper?

I just walked out to the Jeep w/the flashlight. Your aluminum below the tow hook won't work w/my bumper. I have a different model UCF bumper.

https://undercoverfab.com/jeep-tj-l....html#/30-winch_hoop-none/34-winch_plate-none
I guess I could mount the tabs above the tow hooks?

https://rebeloffroad.com/savvy-off-road-light-mount-for-tj-lj-jk-front-bumper/
Not sure if these are the tabs he was talking about but it looks like they raise up. I'm assuming you have the wider one? How do you like it?

I also think you could get away with drilling into each end to mount your lights. Seems like there's enough room to still add the winch plate and bar if you want.

https://rebeloffroad.com/savvy-off-road-light-mount-for-tj-lj-jk-front-bumper/
Not sure if these are the tabs he was talking about but it looks like they raise up. I'm assuming you have the wider one? How do you like it?

I also think you could get away with drilling into each end to mount your lights. Seems like there's enough room to still add the winch plate and bar if you want.
Hang on I’ll go take a picture of mine it’s the set up your talking about

Hang on I’ll go take a picture of mine it’s the set up your talking about
This is the UCF aluminum bumper and the Savvy light brackets
008D23A1-808C-40FF-9A34-3049A3B39F73.jpeg
F0E437FE-BC38-48C5-BFDD-F149EF680F0B.jpeg

I can see where this would be a problem with larger winches. I had a Superwinch EPi 9.0 on my UCF bumper and it barely fit. As a matter of fact, it was so close I couldn't get a cover to pull down on the front.

Bringing this back around again, sorry. Anyone have any opinions of the bumper after having it installed for a while? I’m trying to decide if the savvy is worth double the price of this bumper? I don’t have a winch or anti-rock or plan on installing either any time soon. Also anyone care to post some pictures of it installed? Thanks

Bringing this back around again, sorry. Anyone have any opinions of the bumper after having it installed for a while? I’m trying to decide if the savvy is worth double the price of this bumper? I don’t have a winch or anti-rock or plan on installing either any time soon. Also anyone care to post some pictures of it installed? Thanks

No winch or Antirock suggests that the things that make the Savvy bumper what it is won't matter for your use.

Reactions: OctaviousMonk
This is true, but aesthetically I find the Savvy to be a great looking bumper. There aren’t too many aluminum bumpers out there, and I’d like to keep the weight down. Also I hope to one day be able to do enough off roading to justify the winch and antirock, or at least I can dream :confused:

Reactions: DuncLJ
This is true, but aesthetically I find the Savvy to be a great looking bumper. There aren’t too many aluminum bumpers out there, and I’d like to keep the weight down. Also I hope to one day be able to do enough off roading to justify the winch and antirock, or at least I can dream :confused:
The Savvy is a great bumper. It came down to it and the UCF when I was choosing.
I only chose the UCF because I hadn't seen anyone run this specific bumper before.
I like to be the guinea pig sometimes.

You can get the Savvy for 8% off I believe it is too. I love my Savvy front bumper. It's simple, clean, and well designed.

They just look way better when people aren't lazy and have them powder coated black :ROFLMAO:

I went with the frame width aluminum option. I'm very happy with it and how light it is. Someday I may have a small winch and I like that I can add that if I decide to, or even add a hoop.

IMG_20200606_142302.jpg
IMG_20200605_185019.jpg

I went with the frame width aluminum option. I'm very happy with it and how light it is. Someday I may have a small winch and I like that I can add that if I decide to, or even add a hoop.

View attachment 176969View attachment 176970
That looks great. I was wondering if the oem plastic sway bar cover would be issue, but it looks like it fits perfectly. I was looking at this one originally because it’s a more classic look but yours looks awesome too.

22B811AB-8D6A-4A06-A3ED-D99B9DF52A72.jpeg