Front bumper options: Crawltek, gatekeeper, motobilt, Wizard works, ucf

I like it too for the same reasons
Only complain I could hear the the big hole in the middle...other than that it's really nice in my eyes šŸ˜

I don't really see that causing any structural deficiency but seems like it would prevent buildup under the winch.

There's a used one for sale locally that hasn't sold for a while. Thinking about offering him $100 and see if he bites. I was already looking at that one when I found the used one.

Reactions: D's Jeep Wrld
I don't really see that causing any structural deficiency but seems like it would prevent buildup under the winch.

There's a used one for sale locally that hasn't sold for a while. Thinking about offering him $100 and see if he bites. I was already looking at that one when I found the used one.

Hell yeah man go for it I don't blame ya
Hell that's what I do every now and then ,I usually wait a while and if it sells oh well too bad, if it don't I attack and score a deal šŸ˜

Last edited:
Reactions: bbaldwin237
I have the Barnes one.

20221229_102725.jpg

• Love
Reactions: D's Jeep Wrld

Well I always wanted one but also want an aluminum one for weight savings but this just made my sure decision 110%

Barnes/7 slot customs Pritchett bumper it is,I have it on my gladiator and I love it,the looks,functionality and everything šŸ˜

And I also like the fact that the hoop/stinger isn't so damn big,it's plenty to protect the winch but not so high that it leaves the winch out and open essentially
And that's why I got it on my gladiator

Edit- I can't spellšŸ˜†

Last edited:
Reactions: mudmaster
What's wrong with it? Needs to be higher?

Yes. It needs to not be the battering ram. Higher up and set back from the bumper face.

This.

Especially if positioning the fairlead into harms way does not involve actually lowering the winch in the chassis which is rare on a TJ due to the tubular crossmember behind the bumper. Very few want to do the work necessary to make that happen.

Always amazes me how many shitty and ugly products exist for our Jeeps.

i'll happily list one, angry grills/ Grumpers (Grill and bumper combined)
And Tacky little things man,so many of them that i wont even start cause i aint gonna stop šŸ˜†
Eh.....ill list another thing, those very cheap bumpers with the integrated lights that usually go "on sale" for like 160 bucks and rust after a year along with the lights yellow'ing

That cheap stuff always has that certain powdercoat for some reason, that ugly weird (to me) texture to it......i know im not the only one that agree's from what ive asked and heard
Im more of a fine texture black guy šŸ˜„ Mostly cause i can get a rustoleum can and paint over rock rash so it wont rust (try to atleast) and you wont really notice :D

Anyways heres the weird powdercoat im talking about ā†™ļø
1696640469518.png