Front bumper options: Crawltek, gatekeeper, motobilt, Wizard works, ucf

Pretty much every winch uses the same bolt pattern so there is no reason to make the mount adjustable allowing the possibility of the winch moving under load or flex in the deck which is very bad. As long as the bumper manufacturer makes sure a Warn Zeon fits (they are one of the portliest winches out there) every other winch out there will be fine.

How does the concept of bolt torque and clamping force apply to the winch attachment to the deck?

RT21015_540x540.jpg

It depends if you plan on smashing the bumper on rocks or not.

Well I've came down on rocks not necessarily smashed but I want a strong bumper that'll handle whatever comes its way

My cheap smittybilt that i scored didn't seen to have gotten any damage, done that twice and It scared me a bit cause of the shock but hey gotta keep going 😁

Reactions: TheBoogieman
Ha I’m very tempted. I have a new winch, WRG winch rope, WRG license plate holder. All I need is a bumper.

Yeah, Well you got some good parts for your jeep and i dont blame ya buy once cry once
Not in my case when it comes to my front bumper.....But when deals come up and its under 100 bucks.....why not lol
Good luck :D