Anybody still read magazines?

At one time I had many subscriptions to a lot of things. Now I still carry JP because even the adds make me think and I do like some of the ideas the technical articles provide. Other than that I receive a few periodicals from organization to which I belong like FMCA and MOAA.
I a voracious reader of ebooks borrowed from my library.

Reactions: Chris
The only magazine I get is Motor Trend. And that's because it's a free yearly subscription I get at an auto show. Not sure why I get it... most end up in recycling before I read them lol

Been subbed to JP 10+ years. I'll usually have 2 or 3 issues laying around unread and thumb past most of the JK stuff to find an article of interest. My subscription is coming due and I may not re-up.

Same here. Had it for probably a decade. Have to say, though, they have been piling up unread for the last two years. Too much JK stuff anymore, plus most of the "DIY" projects in there would require a Brinks Truck heist to underwrite. Really should cancel my subscription...
I did finally cancel my JP subscription when it came up for renewal this year. My plan is to finally read through the pile accumulated for several years, and toss them as I finish each one.

Predator Xtreme golf Digest and recoil
love to read but it seems the older i get the less time i have to relax and enjoy a good clive cussler book

The magazines aren’t as good as years ago and it’s the same with newspapers. I like to read so I get books from the public library. Also, I just downloaded my first book onto my kindle and will see how I like reading with that format.