Anyone added a coolant filter?

WOW brah, Im back for a sec, dude, you ahvent explained , i havent read, its toooo much right now, dude, thermo transfr, metallurgy 1 oh 1. Get a grip, Really. My ol man was. Chill owned a shop. bought 5 actually. Wanna talk metal we can. Dont walk the walk. Your brake deal is cool, chill brah. Wanna get it with metal and how it acts and reacts? Bro, you aint here belive me. Any mutha phuca you got on this board dont. Hit me as hard as you can an shoot molecules and heat/cold. Chill nigga, you aint it. Belive me.
Do you ever go back and read any of the stuff you wrote at the end of a long night of whatever it is you do that causes you to spooge out that stuff you just wrote? Ever?

WOW brah, Im back for a sec, dude, you ahvent explained , i havent read, its toooo much right now, dude, thermo transfr, metallurgy 1 oh 1. Get a grip, Really. My ol man was. Chill owned a shop. bought 5 actually. Wanna talk metal we can. Dont walk the walk. Your brake deal is cool, chill brah. Wanna get it with metal and how it acts and reacts? Bro, you aint here belive me. Any mutha phuca you got on this board dont. Hit me as hard as you can an shoot molecules and heat/cold. Chill nigga, you aint it. Belive me.

Autocorrect has left the chat.....

It's like a train wreck. I so much want to hit the "ignore" button and look away...but I just can't.
C968B464-9641-45E6-9E12-C20B788C08E9.gif

This scene is what came to mind brah bro dude…

(and I realize now that that’s yet another movie that probably wouldn’t fly today)

• USA Proud
Reactions: Apparition
Back for your holiday amusement. I have no clue what foreign language this is though. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: williambmac
Some will waste money on this type of thing because they saw a cool video, heard/read about it online, or because they believe the snake oil salesman.
Don't be that guy. Save your hard-earned $$ for important shit.