Washington Anyone else up here in Washington?

You ever been to St Anthony's Sand Dunes? I've been wanting to go for some time.
I haven't. I wonder how a short wheelbase rig like a Jeep would handle sand dunes like that. Frankly, I would think a Rzr or modded VW would be better.
Do you know about Potholes near Moses lake, WA? Definitely closer, and while it's not all sand, there is plenty & rocks and so on.

I haven't. I wonder how a short wheelbase rig like a Jeep would handle sand dunes like that. Frankly, I would think a Rzr or modded VW would be better.
Do you know about Potholes near Moses lake, WA? Definitely closer, and while it's not all sand, there is plenty & rocks and so on.
I have never been there either but looks kinda cool. I love places that have water nearby too as I like to break out a kayak or paddle board from time to time! I will definitely be going to St Anthony's though, i'll have to let you know how it went but its massive. I've seen Jeeps there in youtube videos and they seem to do just fine as long as your not trying to do hill climbs or anything you just shouldn't be doing.

Hi, I am in the Snohomish area. New to Jeeps. Sold an FJ40 to get a jeep so trying to adjust. I need to get some work done on the jeep which I don't have time or skills to do. Oil pan gasket, rear seal. Axel u-joints....some other basic stuff. Now that Olympic 4x4 is gone can anyone recommend a good reliable shop that works on jeeps without breaking the bank?

Reactions: Vasq
Hi, I am in the Snohomish area. New to Jeeps. Sold an FJ40 to get a jeep so trying to adjust. I need to get some work done on the jeep which I don't have time or skills to do. Oil pan gasket, rear seal. Axel u-joints....some other basic stuff. Now that Olympic 4x4 is gone can anyone recommend a good reliable shop that works on jeeps without breaking the bank?

Most I talked to recommended Randy's Offroad in Marysville. It's the only shop I've used so I can't compare to others but they did fine with my regear, Savvy under armor (Tummy and gas tank), and they fixed my fuel overflow by shaving down the float in the tank... They do typically seem to have a 4-8 week lead time for work though.

Try Dino's in woodenville- its been a while but its a guy a few co-workers use- he's not exactly close to you- but not far either- has a few guys that own jeeps too.

Ya I'm planning to check out naches in July this year. Been wanting to go since I heard about it a couple years ago. Now I have to get trust back in my heep!

Ya I'm planning to check out naches in July this year. Been wanting to go since I heard about it a couple years ago. Now I have to get trust back in my heep!
Naches is cool, something for every level of wheeling. The wagon trail is pretty easy but fun, I guided a small group Expedition type Toyota’s over it last year with no problems. Getting up to the rocks is pretty easy also depending on trail conditions and rout taken. And once at the rocks there are lines that range from easy with a stockish type rig to you need a rock buggy.