Arizona Rock Crawler

My buddy spotted me driving and sent me this 😂

9C564954-BE75-4ECC-9AC0-6863DF52F68E.png

Years ago, I was outside throwing a heavy blanket over the hood while I heard a roar coming closer. Then the sky started dropping golfball sized hail. I rolled under the Jeep to avoid it as the parking lot started flooding. The bruises on my head and shoulders looked like I got shot with a paintball gun.

20170508_152026.jpg

Years ago, I was outside throwing a heavy blanket over the hood while I heard a roar coming closer. Then the sky started dropping golfball sized hail. I rolled under the Jeep to avoid it as the parking lot started flooding. The bruises on my head and shoulders looked like I got shot with a paintball gun.

View attachment 375259

That was, technical term here, a sucky situation!

Reactions: jjvw

View attachment 375259

“Hail savvy”

• USA Proud
Reactions: rasband

View attachment 375259

I remember this. That storm caused a ton of damage in Golden. I was at work and we all stood at the front of the office watching everyones vehicle get demolished.

Reactions: jjvw
I remember this. That storm caused a ton of damage in Golden. I was at work and we all stood at the front of the office watching everyones vehicle get demolished.

My memory is that the hail punched a few holes in your soft top.

Wow, total knock off but $40 for harbor freight.

Knock off, but not the same pliers. The casting is thicker and heavier than Knipex. And the fit is a bit sloppy from what I've seen on YT comparisons.