Arizona Rock Crawler

Just installed some seat heaters to prepare for the upcoming winter. I used these:
Dorman 628-040 Universal Seat... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002U6IL9O/?tag=wranglerorg-20

42936D0A-B993-4D03-A09A-C769A15F7F30.jpeg

They are very straightforward to install. When you install them you need a 20mm drill bit for the switches and I recommend using a different style fuse tap than they use. I used these: Electop 12V Car Add-a-circuit... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B079PSSCYF/?tag=wranglerorg-20

Just installed some seat heaters to prepare for the upcoming winter. I used these:
Dorman 628-040 Universal Seat... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002U6IL9O/?tag=wranglerorg-20

View attachment 286730
They are very straightforward to install. When you install them you need a 20mm drill bit for the switches and I recommend using a different style fuse tap than they use. I used these: Electop 12V Car Add-a-circuit... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B079PSSCYF/?tag=wranglerorg-20
I love it, but really? In AZ? Don’t accidentally flip the switch in summer!

Do the mornings get cold there, and does it make it nice to drive with the top off in winter? Just a guess. Never been there

I love it, but really? In AZ? Don’t accidentally flip the switch in summer!

Do the mornings get cold there, and does it make it nice to drive with the top off in winter? Just a guess. Never been there
I drove home from work at night when it’s cold but it’s really nice to be topless in the day. Honestly I just have no tolerance for cold. My high school pole vaulters I coach always laugh at me because when I coach them at night in the winter, I have a heated vest, fleece lined pants, winter coat, down feather gloves, etc. and it’s only like 55* out. Being not cold isn’t good enough. I want to be breaking a sweat lol

I drove home from work at night when it’s cold but it’s really nice to be topless in the day. Honestly I just have no tolerance for cold. My high school pole vaulters I coach always laugh at me because when I coach them at night in the winter, I have a heated vest, fleece lined pants, winter coat, down feather gloves, etc. and it’s only like 55* out. Being not cold isn’t good enough. I want to be breaking a sweat lol
Oh man...you'd never make it up north! after a good long winter, we're out in our shorts in early march the first time its sunny and 40!

Oh man...you'd never make it up north! after a good long winter, we're out in our shorts in early march the first time its sunny and 40!

Years ago at a VW show at a location that is now Tempe Town Lake, in Feb, I was in shorts and t-shirt. My fellow AZ peeps were in awe of me. Shoot. I was just home after spending months Over The Road in the North East.

I was warm.

Years ago at a VW show at a location that is now Tempe Town Lake, in Feb, I was in shorts and t-shirt. My fellow AZ peeps were in awe of me. Shoot. I was just home after spending months Over The Road in the North East.

I was warm.
My best friend from High school now lives in Austin. Was never cold growing up. Every time he comes home now for Christmas, He complains CONSTANTLY about how cold it is. Alternatively, I visited him in the summer, once. The heat and humidity was literally making me ill. You definitely adapt to your environment

My best friend from High school now lives in Austin. Was never cold growing up. Every time he comes home now for Christmas, He complains CONSTANTLY about how cold it is. Alternatively, I visited him in the summer, once. The heat and humidity was literally making me ill. You definitely adapt to your environment
We have a guy at work who moved here from Houston last year. He has no concept of the larger world outside of his sheltered Great State of Texas microcosm. Me being a former Minnesotan for half my life, he can't fathom how I am able to drive around with no windows while snow is falling and work in a t-shirt on an outdoor jobsite in 40° weather while he's bundled up and pretending to be dying of hypothermia.